(Archived) Android Pushing Words Together?

Sceritz

So I am writing the chapters of my novel into Evernote before editing in word, for easy access on all my devices and computers.  I often read through and edit the chapters for grammatical errors, misspelled words, or adding a little to them on my phone or tablet.  I notice that after I save a note and come back to them later I have words pushedtogetherlike this in random places.  Has anyone else been experiencing this or know how to fix this, possibly?  It only happens in notes with at least a paragraph of continuous text.  

• Level 5*

This is a user forum, not an official support forum. If you post a problem, someone (even someone from Evernote) might respond to you or not, but that's not guaranteed. If you want official Evernote response, then you should open a support request -- see the link in my signature. I'd suggest that you should do that, as this sounds like a bug.

• Level 5*

Agreed. I'd contact support with this one.

I have had occasional spacing issues with the apps (none recently, and none with Android). I remember once when I was losing spaces between words in Japanese, but not ones in English, for example. I don't know why.

At any rate, not anymore, and I don't remember hearing anyone else mention the problem in the last year or so. I am guessing that whatever the bug is, it is a sly one, and you'll be better off working with customer support to get the information to the developers so they can fix it.

Archived