Welcome! You're currently a Guest.

If you'd like to join in the Discussion, or access additional features in our forums, please sign in with your Evernote Account here. Have an Evernote Account but forgot your password? Reset it! Don't have an account yet? Create One! You'll need to set your Display Name before your first post.

Photo
Android

Kindle

evernote

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Lori Wise

Lori Wise

• Pip
  • Title: Member
  • Group: Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 02:49 PM

This is my first time here, so I hope this is the appropriate forum.  I was wondering if you have any plans to make this available for Kindle users.  I'm hooked up via Windows and Android, but it'd sure be awfully helpful to be able to use my Kindle in the kitchen for referring to recipes.

Thanks so much!!!!!

:)

#2 BurgersNFries

BurgersNFries

• Title: Moderator
  • Group: Evernote Evangelist
  • 12,184 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 02:54 PM

This is my first time here, so I hope this is the appropriate forum. I was wondering if you have any plans to make this available for Kindle users. I'm hooked up via Windows and Android, but it'd sure be awfully helpful to be able to use my Kindle in the kitchen for referring to recipes.

Thanks so much!!!!!

:)

Using the search function (hint, hint) yields a few threads including this one.

http://discussion.ev...-on-the-kindle/

Although it's a few years old, since EN does not publish their roadmap, it's doubtful you'll get a better reply.

Of course, if you're referring to a Kindle Fire, you can use the Android app.
I'm not affiliated with Evernote. Evernote is an integral part of my life.

Submit support requests toward the bottom of the help/support page here. If you do not receive an auto reply email with a case #, it did NOT get submitted. Premium users will receive a reply within one business day, California time. Free users receive a reply as time permits.

#3 Lori Wise

Lori Wise

• Pip
  • Title: Member
  • Group: Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 03:36 PM

Thank you!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: android, evernote

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Clip to Evernote