(Archived) Access History

• Level 5*

If you haven't visited evernote.com in a while, you might want to take a look at it now. We have something called "Access History" in our settings, and there you can see: Time, date, device, IP address, and geographical location for each instance of account access. It will also tell you which services have accessed your account within the last thirty days. As far as I know, this is a new feature (I think it began April 1), and one that has not been announced yet. 

Good job Evernote! I am pretty pleased with it, and my only request would be that we have access to the data from the individual clients using our "Account Info."  This would make it a lot easier to check what is happening. 

post-81978-0-04782700-1365084401_thumb.j

• Level 5*

Good find - thanks for the tip;  seems like this feature does include third party apps - I have a note that something I subscribed to recently has accessed my account. 

I'll have to go get some humble pie - there's a thread around here somewhere where I said (in the last few days) that this feature probably wouldn't be made available anytime soon.  Must check the batteries in my Crystal Ball again..

Nice :)

Along with the Applications page in the settings, we are getting a much better idea, and better control of what is going on within our accounts, especially with regards to third party applicatons.

I don't think either of these pages have been talked about much by EN, and they are something that I think many people would like to know about. Especially those that don't frequent the Web client.

• Level 5*

Nice :)Along with the Applications page in the settings, we are getting a much better idea, and better control of what is going on within our accounts, especially with regards to third party applicatons.I don't think either of these pages have been talked about much by EN, and they are something that I think many people would like to know about. Especially those that don't frequent the Web client.

Much? I think never would be more accurate :)

My guess is that this is a soft rollout, and an official announcement will be coming a little later, maybe with 2fa?

• 3 months later...

The Access History concerned me at first. This was shortly after the password reset adventure. I contacted Evernote(support) because there were some odd geographic references(Florida, I live in Tennessee). The response explained that the mobile phone geography references can be strange. AT&T's frequently shows different areas of the country.

I just added this as additional information.

Regards,

Gary

Archived