Welcome! You're currently a Guest.

If you'd like to join in the Discussion, or access additional features in our forums, please sign in with your Evernote Account here. Have an Evernote Account but forgot your password? Reset it! Don't have an account yet? Create One! You'll need to set your Display Name before your first post.

Photo
Other

PALM contacts & memos into EverNote

evernote palm

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 sajjanj

sajjanj

• Pip
  • Title: Member
  • Group: Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 06:04 AM

I have been using the Palm for just about everything for several years. Have too many contacts & memo entries. Couldn't find a way to move them to EverNote without installing a 3rd party software. I am just a lil nervous about installing a random software cuz of risk of malwares. So, I created my own import utility in Microsoft Excel VBA. It is open source, so there is no risk of malicious code. The application has some rough edges, but I have managed to import my zillion Palm contacts & memos into Evernote. If anyone is in a similar situation, pls let me know. I shall also include a document listing the steps to take to perform the import into Evernote. My email is sajjanj@outlook.com . Pls mention "Evernote Import Utility" in the subject of your email.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: other, evernote, palm

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Clip to Evernote