Welcome! You're currently a Guest.

If you'd like to join in the Discussion, or access additional features in our forums, please sign in with your Evernote Account here. Have an Evernote Account but forgot your password? Reset it! Don't have an account yet? Create One! You'll need to set your Display Name before your first post.

Photo

Add photo to evernote

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 runspud

runspud

• Pip
  • Title: Member
  • Group: Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 01:07 PM

I am using Evernote food app. Often after using Evernote clipper to copy a recipe it does not include a picture and I want to add a photo later,,,,either a photo from my camera roll or paste one from the Internet. I open the recipe in regular Evernote and select the photo icon at the top,,,select a photo from my camera roll and get the following error:
See attached. Well it won't let me cause the file is too big,,
Anyway it says:
ENNoteView.instance.insertImage(%@,%@, %i, %i); Error inserting image: Inserted image doesn't appear to have a parent
Any ideas how to fix?

#2 Naomi

Naomi

• Title: Browncoat
  • Group: Evernote Employee
  • 210 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 10:19 PM

Another option could be to add/drag the image into the note using the Evernote desktop or web clients. Have you tried that?

Regarding the iOS error, this is a good question for the Evernote iOS thread: http://discussion.ev...][forums][]=126

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Clip to Evernote