Welcome! You're currently a Guest.

If you'd like to join in the Discussion, or access additional features in our forums, please sign in with your Evernote Account here. Have an Evernote Account but forgot your password? Reset it! Don't have an account yet? Create One! You'll need to set your Display Name before your first post.

Photo
iOS

Sync problem iphone to macbook air.

evernote

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Richo

Richo

• Pip
  • Title: Member
  • Group: Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 05:47 AM

Hi there,

I have no problem photographing documents with the Evernote app on my iPhone 4S, however, when I sync with my macbook air, sometimes the document will appear in Evernote for mac, as a small rendition of the original size, almost like a thumbnail. The documents are full size  on the iphone.

This does not happen with every document, but if its going to happen, it happens every time with that same document. I see nothing peculiar to distinguish the documents that sync properly to those that do not. 

I have the latest software on the iphone and mac, which is running Lion 10.7.5.

Any ideas? 

Thanks,

Richo.

#2 jhull

jhull

• Title: Browncoat
  • Group: Evernote Employee
  • 252 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 06:00 PM

Thanks for the report. This is a known bug in iOS where the app sometimes sets a specific size on the image (so it looks OK on small devices, but looks small when viewed elsewhere). This will be fixed in an upcoming bug release.

Check out our Knowledgebase or the Getting Started Guide. View our User Manuals here: Mac or Windows. Still need help? Submit a support request here.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: iOS, evernote

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Clip to Evernote