(Archived) how to create cloud only notebooks?

Hi, when setting up a note with a document attached does the document stay in the cloud until requested or always sync with the note.

I ask this because I want to run evernote on a laptop with very little space so I dont want to keep a fully synced database - only those items I specifically request. however I do want to be able to browse the headers.  

How do i set this up please?

• Level 5*

Hi, when setting up a note with a document attached does the document stay in the cloud until requested or always sync with the note.

I ask this because I want to run evernote on a laptop with very little space so I dont want to keep a fully synced database - only those items I specifically request. however I do want to be able to browse the headers.  

How do i set this up please?

Hi. Welcome to the forums. What you want to do is not possible yet. Sorry. Offline / online notebooks are features I would like to have as well, and they will surely come someday, but not today. Here is what I did to free up space (http://discussion.evernote.com/topic/29245-how-to-optimize-your-evernote-experience/#entry173506). Alternatively, you could open two accounts: 1 for stuff to leave on the web (just don't log into it from the native desktop client), and 1 for other things to leave on your computer (log into this account from the desktop app). 

Archived