Welcome! You're currently a Guest.

If you'd like to join in the Discussion, or access additional features in our forums, please sign in with your Evernote Account here. Have an Evernote Account but forgot your password? Reset it! Don't have an account yet? Create One! You'll need to set your Display Name before your first post.

Photo
iOS

Pictures lost in Evernote 2.0

hello

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 mkory

mkory

• Pip
  • Title: Member
  • Group: Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 11:54 PM

When I switched to Evernote Hello 2.0 I lost the pictures from v1.0. Can't find them on my IPhone either. Anyone know where thay went?

#2 mcheng

mcheng

• Title: Browncoat
  • Group: Evernote Employee
  • 378 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 09:46 PM

Hi mkory,

Are you saying that all the pictures of the people you've recorded with Hello 1.x are now blank images or are you talking about the way the home screen design changed from a mosaic of faces to a timeline of people?

Check out our Knowledgebase or the Getting Started Guide. View our User Manuals here: Mac or Windows. Still need help? Submit a support request.

#3 mkory

mkory

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 04:17 PM

All the images are blank on Iphone 4s. The images still show up on Evernote (Iphone, Ipad, and PC (Windows8)).

#4 mcheng

mcheng

• 378 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 10:43 PM

Hi mkory,

I think this is an intermittent issue with the upgrade that we haven't been able to reproduce in-house to find a fix.  Please submit a ticket to support and they will walk you through safely reinstalling the application.  I'm pretty sure that should fix the problem but having the ticket with support will give us any additional information for us help out if it doesn't.  Thanks.

Check out our Knowledgebase or the Getting Started Guide. View our User Manuals here: Mac or Windows. Still need help? Submit a support request.

#5 mkory

mkory

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 02:38 PM

Sorry for getting back so late . . . been busy.

How do i submit a ticket to support?

MKORY

#6 mcheng

mcheng

• 378 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 01:16 AM

Hi 

Please submit a ticket here:

http://evernote.com/...ort/?noredirect

Thanks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Clip to Evernote