Welcome! You're currently a Guest.

If you'd like to join in the Discussion, or access additional features in our forums, please sign in with your Evernote Account here. Have an Evernote Account but forgot your password? Reset it! Don't have an account yet? Create One! You'll need to set your Display Name before your first post.

Photo
iOS

Adding pictures to recipes

food

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 ashbids

ashbids

• Pip
  • Title: Member
  • Group: Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 08:08 PM

I was wondering if there was a way to add pictures to recipes that I've added to evernote. I have family recipes that I've added but don't yet have pictures for so I was wondering if there was a way to add a picture through my iphone or ipad once I have made the recipe? Thanks.

#2 Naomi

Naomi

• Title: Browncoat
  • Group: Evernote Employee
  • 210 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 04:53 PM

I was wondering if there was a way to add pictures to recipes that I've added to evernote. I have family recipes that I've added but don't yet have pictures for so I was wondering if there was a way to add a picture through my iphone or ipad once I have made the recipe? Thanks.

You can create a new meal (hit the "+" button at the top, right of the home screen) to document the steps of making the family recipes.  These notes can include a series of images (either snapshots or camera roll uploads) and captions so you capture every important step. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ios, food

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Clip to Evernote