Welcome! You're currently a Guest.

If you'd like to join in the Discussion, or access additional features in our forums, please sign in with your Evernote Account here. Have an Evernote Account but forgot your password? Reset it! Don't have an account yet? Create One! You'll need to set your Display Name before your first post.

Photo
iOS

Newbie question

hello contacts business card scanning

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 dgailwong

dgailwong

• Pip
  • Title: Member
  • Group: Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 11:01 AM

I am new to this app. I scanned a contact into Evernote Hello, is there a way that it can be dropped into my contacts list or does it do this automatically?

#2 cosmin ciobanu

cosmin ciobanu

• PipPip
  • Title: Alliance Lackey
  • Group: Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 06:35 PM

You can try some app that use to save contacts & sync them to your Evernote account. Like Evernote Hello or this new stuff: http://discussion.ev...r-productivity/

#3 mcheng

mcheng

• Title: Browncoat
  • Group: Evernote Employee
  • 378 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 05:47 PM

Hello primarily deals with the contacts on your device and offers 2 ways to save information from Hello to your device Contact list. From there, if you have contacts sync setup with your email account, the information will get synchronized to your email.

If you want to only save a small subset of your Hello contacts to your device Contact list, do the following to save each manually:
1) Open the contact you want to save from the Timeline
2) Tap on the contact details icon (the one under the photo)
3) Scroll to the bottom of the screen and tap "Add to Contacts"

If you want to save all your Hello contacts to your device Contact list, there is a setting:
1) Swipe the Timeline to the right
2) Tap on Settings
3) Scroll to Calendars & Contacts
4) Turn on Save to Contacts

This latter setting will automatically save everyone you add to Hello into your default Contact list on the device.

Let me know if you can't find either of these.

Check out our Knowledgebase or the Getting Started Guide. View our User Manuals here: Mac or Windows. Still need help? Submit a support request.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ios, hello, contacts, business card scanning

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Clip to Evernote