Welcome! You're currently a Guest.

If you'd like to join in the Discussion, or access additional features in our forums, please sign in with your Evernote Account here. Have an Evernote Account but forgot your password? Reset it! Don't have an account yet? Create One! You'll need to set your Display Name before your first post.

Photo
iOS

Missing Images

food

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Kleckner2011

Kleckner2011

• Pip
  • Title: Member
  • Group: Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 01:03 PM

I've been using the Evernote Food IOS app since last summer. I just noticed that all my 'My Meals' images prior to 2013 are now missing .

I'm stumped how this happened or how to recover/restore the meal photos. Any ideas?

#2 Naomi

Naomi

• Title: Browncoat
  • Group: Evernote Employee
  • 210 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 04:08 PM

Are they missing entirely from the meals or just showing up grey?

If you log into Evernote do you see the images there?

Feel free to respond to food-bugs@evernote.com and we can work through this.  The images should still be there and just need to re-sync to the Food app.

#3 gjohnston117

gjohnston117

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 11:55 AM

I have a similar issue where one of my entries in Evernote Food (iPad) is missing 3 photos.  These are showing within the Evernote App on the same device, and on my iPhone (in Evernote Food) and also on the Evernote app on my iMac.

Try as I might I can't get these 3 images to show on the iPad?!?  Any thoughts?

#4 ShancesFoodTour

ShancesFoodTour

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 08:42 PM

Since the new update change aim missing a lot of my food photos and info that I put with my meals food info. I have pictures and info with all my meals on line but not on app which I use more. But I do have one meal on line that shows the picture in the all notes section but when you click on it to look at it in full view there is no picture.

Attached Files

#5 ShancesFoodTour

ShancesFoodTour

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 08:49 PM

This is my web info problem that goes with my another post.

Attached Files

#6 ShancesFoodTour

ShancesFoodTour

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 05:54 PM

2.1 update did not Help my missing images. Still missing a lot. If I delete the app and reinstall will I get everything back or will it all begone and Ill have nothing.

#7 Naomi

Naomi

• Title: Browncoat
  • Group: Evernote Employee
  • 210 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 06:11 PM

2.1 update did not Help my missing images. Still missing a lot. If I delete the app and reinstall will I get everything back or will it all begone and Ill have nothing.

Hi there - I'm sorry to hear that this did not get fixed for you automatically.

Please follow these steps:

1.) Log into your account in the web client: http://evernote.com/

2.) Make sure that your food images appear there

3.) If so, then uninstall and reinstall the app

The app should then initiate a down sync from scratch and load your images successfully.

Please confirm that this worked for you, so I know your problem has been resolved.

Thank you!

#8 ShancesFoodTour

ShancesFoodTour

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 07:32 PM

This worked somewhat for a while but aim back to missing pictures on the app and web too now different meal and the same ones as before. I don't want to have to re add missing meal manually. On the app I also have blank black picture spots in photo scroll. Example if I have three pictures in my list and you tap a pictures just to see all pictures you have blank spot like theres a picture there.

#9 BEE

BEE

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 12:02 PM

i'm really disappointed that i had a storage issue with evernote and ended up closing evernote food without realizing it would DELETE any image i had taken and re-download the entirety of my evernote food database from evernote. i only had uploaded 2 images and the rest of my meal is now gone. i did not have the setting on to save images in my photos on my device. 

seems like a major bug if it's even remotely possible to lose data once entered.

#10 kellypon

kellypon

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 02:31 PM

I have the same problem. All the photos of my meals are missing (the thumbnails are still there though). Any updates on this regarding the fix?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ios, food

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Clip to Evernote