Welcome! You're currently a Guest.

If you'd like to join in the Discussion, or access additional features in our forums, please sign in with your Evernote Account here. Have an Evernote Account but forgot your password? Reset it! Don't have an account yet? Create One! You'll need to set your Display Name before your first post.

Photo
iOS

iPhone version of peek

peek

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 I hate those silly forms

I hate those silly forms

• Pip
  • Title: Member
  • Group: Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 08:26 AM

We want peek for iPhone.now it's possible with the new virtual color.small text and compressed pictures are just well-suited for small devices.please

#2 zeusDYR

zeusDYR

• Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 09:34 AM

is there any response from Evernote?

#3 lod

lod

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 07:20 AM

the usage of Evernote peek on iPhone would be a lot more useful and efficient for those with less or no access to an iPad. even its use on a mac would be greatly appreciated. :unsure:  :D 

#4 GrumpyMonkey

GrumpyMonkey

• Title: 不機嫌な猿
  • Group: Evernote Evangelist
  • 10,210 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 12:55 PM

Welcome to the forums.

My impression (I am not an employee, but a user like yourselves) is that Evernote has shelved the Peek project. It occasionally gets minor updates, but I am not aware of any major updates in at least a year, maybe even two. With iOS7 coming, it is entirely possible that they abandon it entirely. For a list of feature requests I have made (like hope for an iPhone version), see the link below. Note the date of the post :(

http://discussion.ev...stuff/?p=139123

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Clip to Evernote