Welcome! You're currently a Guest.

If you'd like to join in the Discussion, or access additional features in our forums, please sign in with your Evernote Account here. Have an Evernote Account but forgot your password? Reset it! Don't have an account yet? Create One! You'll need to set your Display Name before your first post.

Photo
iOS

iPad version?

hello

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 jfkaess

jfkaess

• PipPip
  • Title: Alliance Lackey
  • Group: Members
  • 95 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 04:15 PM

I'd really, really like to use Hello, but it just doesn't work optimally on the iPad. Please make this a universal app.

premium user since 2010

#2 mcheng

mcheng

• Title: Browncoat
  • Group: Evernote Employee
  • 378 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 12:02 AM

Hi,

Which iPad version are you using? When you say it doesn't work optimally, what do you mean?

Check out our Knowledgebase or the Getting Started Guide. View our User Manuals here: Mac or Windows. Still need help? Submit a support request.

#3 *susan*

*susan*

• Pip
  • Title: Member
  • 27 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 10:50 PM

I just downloaded the iPhone app to my iPad, but I agree, would be nice to have an official iPad app.

#4 lindend

lindend

• PipPip
  • Title: Alliance Lackey
  • 66 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 03:35 PM

Its usable on an iPad, but I agree...iPad optimized app would be preferred. Combine w/an updated Android app 2.x version and I'd really be happy. :-)

#5 mcheng

mcheng

• Group: Evernote Employee
  • 378 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 05:23 PM

All the features in iOS are coming to Android phones.

As for optimized iPad versions, we will most likely incorporate the Hello features that make sense into the core Evernote apps. Hello is meant for you to take to meetings and conferences where its easier to manipulate a phone as part of your networking. For more important meetings where meeting notes and more screen real estate is more important, we will add Hello functionality to Evernote.

Check out our Knowledgebase or the Getting Started Guide. View our User Manuals here: Mac or Windows. Still need help? Submit a support request.

#6 Martin Packer

Martin Packer

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 562 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 03:41 PM

I suspect they mean "looks rubbish in 2x and even worse but crisper in 1x" re iPad.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ios, hello

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Clip to Evernote