Welcome! You're currently a Guest.

If you'd like to join in the Discussion, or access additional features in our forums, please sign in with your Evernote Account here. Have an Evernote Account but forgot your password? Reset it! Don't have an account yet? Create One! You'll need to set your Display Name before your first post.

Photo

Access Token not getting

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Deepu M

Deepu M

• Pip
  • Title: Member
  • Group: Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 03:12 PM

Hi

We got the Oauth verifier from the call back url and used this Oauth verifier in the Access token request.But we failed to get the access token.

Our call back URL looks like

https://sandbox.ever...fc-1c79cc9bac93

we just confused with this Oauth verifier ,how many of the portion need to be extracted for getting the correct Oauth verifier or need to use the entire one.We tried some trial & error methods ,but still unable to get the access token.

we are following the instructions from the http://dev.evernote....hentication.php site. In this site only few letters are passed as Oauth verifier.

Please help us to solve this issue.

#2 Kentaro

Kentaro

• Title: Browncoat
  • Group: Evernote Employee
  • 265 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 04:07 AM

Hi,

You have to pass the entire string as you get from the previous step.

#3 Deepu M

Deepu M

• Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 11:03 AM

Hi

I tried the oauth verifier as you suggested.The oauth verifier contains some characters that need to be URLencoded,that also done before attaching to the access token URL.

My access token request looks like below.Iam using the same hasing code that generated signature for the temp token request URL.Iam getting the temp token & temp token secret successfully.

I used the consumer key & temp token secret for genarating the signature.

https://sandbox.ever...fc-1c79cc9bac93.

I registered my consumer key with sandbox production service.Is ther any thing else to do for getting the access token.

Please help me to solve this issue.

Thanks & regards
Deepu M

#4 Kentaro

Kentaro

• 265 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 05:27 AM

I checked your consumer key and it's valid on sandbox.
Could you provide your code snippet?

#5 Deepu M

Deepu M

• Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 04:43 PM

Hi

Iam attaching the code snippet in which the GetAccessToken () is not returning the access token. I am used HMAC-SHA1 for generating signature for temp token request, but for the access token request, I tried both PLAINTEXT and HMAC-SHA1.I am getting the 401 error.some evernote forum notes shows that PLAINTEXT is the signature method used in Access token requests.

Please help me to solve this issue

Deepu M

Attached File  code_snippet_contains_some_portions.txt   24.17KB   6 downloads

#6 Kentaro

Kentaro

• 265 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 08:30 AM

I'm not familiar with the language you code but I found that the oauth_verifier in your /oauth URL in your previous comment seems strange.

57B93E25A472F9FC78B8F4906DAA0401#st=p&n=8c7f2104-1d03-481f-91fc-1c79cc9bac93

When I tried, the oauth verifier looked like

2B9563272FF53BD9B5BFFB8553B350BD

Could you review your code?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Clip to Evernote