Welcome! You're currently a Guest.

If you'd like to join in the Discussion, or access additional features in our forums, please sign in with your Evernote Account here. Have an Evernote Account but forgot your password? Reset it! Don't have an account yet? Create One! You'll need to set your Display Name before your first post.

Photo
Small Business

Move 'Small Business' to 'Business' Section?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 C6REW

C6REW

• Title: I need a Cup Of Tea
  • Group: Evernote Evangelist
  • 1,608 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 08:53 AM

Hi Mods and Evernote folks,

Do you think this section would be better suited as a sub section under the 'Business' section of the forum?

Seems to make sense to me and gives business members only one area to look.

Best regards

Chris

EVERNOTE: Getting Started | Support Page | Knowledge Base | Support Requests
If someone helped you, or you like or agree with someone's post, let them (and us) know by clicking their post's "Like" button.

#2 CaptainTime

CaptainTime

• PipPipPipPip
  • Title: Shepherd
  • Group: Members
  • 158 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 12:24 AM

I think some people assume that the Evernote Business forum is only for users at the Evernote Business package level. Could be confusion if it is all mixed together.

Garland Coulson, "Captain Time"
------------------------------------------
Time Management Trainer

#3 C6REW

C6REW

• Title: I need a Cup Of Tea
  • Group: Evernote Evangelist
  • 1,608 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 06:58 AM

OK, no worries. I just saw it the other way. It is a business section of the forum, be it small or not. For me, I will often log in and have a look at the business section, this means I need to look in two locations.

But happy either way as it was only a suggestion.

Best regards

Chris

EVERNOTE: Getting Started | Support Page | Knowledge Base | Support Requests
If someone helped you, or you like or agree with someone's post, let them (and us) know by clicking their post's "Like" button.

#4 A4 Creations

A4 Creations

• Pip
  • Title: Member
  • Group: Banned
  • 7 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 08:40 AM

Business is a big category to talk so it will be good to give business members only one area to look.

Fashion in the field, A4Creations Manufacturing kids T-shirts Clothing Would be must-have pieces in every Young Fashion Enthusiast.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Clip to Evernote