Cross posting this here since it is relevant:http://discussion.ev...-multiple-tags/
I see these issues in the latest beta.
May have some more info/examples as well.
- New Note button in main toolbar creates notes based on Variable New note button
- - Add both "New Note" buttons to toolbar
- - Use Variable button to create a non-text note (i.e. ink)
- - "Default new note" becomes that type of note.
- - Click on the basic "New Note" button (This is expected to create ONLY text notes, regardless)
- - Double click on the new note before entering anything into the note
- - It becomes the "Default note type"
- Stacks and Tags (Some from the linked thread above, and others I have noticed)
- - Click a stack, then a tag. (With hide unassigned tags selected)
- - Try to click another tag
- - This fails.
- - If you have the search explanation hidden, you can see that during this the button is animating. If I understand it correctly, this means that the search is continually being performed.
- - If you can manage to get two tags selected (I just keep trying to add another tag, and it seems to stick sometimes.) you can get an interesting result.
- - I am not sure of the best way to explain this, but I select a stack and two tags, say A & B (assuming you can select them)
- - Every so often, I see a flickering of notes as if the search changes.
- - From watching how the tag list changes, it appears to me as if the search is flickering from Stack + tag A + tag B
to Stack + tag B