Welcome! You're currently a Guest.

If you'd like to join in the Discussion, or access additional features in our forums, please sign in with your Evernote Account here. Have an Evernote Account but forgot your password? Reset it! Don't have an account yet? Create One! You'll need to set your Display Name before your first post.

Photo
Mac

Constantly Freezing

evernote freezing

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Jessdel

Jessdel

• Pip
  • Title: Member
  • Group: Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 06:23 PM

I have used Evernote for years. I've never had a problem on my phone or with my previous MacBook Pro (which was also running Evernote 4.x) or with my older MacBook Air.
Now I have a 15" retina mac with 10.8.2 and Evernote is CONSTANTLY freezing on me. My sync is set to every 15 minutes and it happens more frequently than that so I don't think sync is the problem. I'm running Evernote 5.0.4 (just upgraded from 5.0.0 I think). The freeze can happen with I try to sync, when I hit enter, or just randomly. It's a pain in the ass and I've been using the web version instead because of this. The freeze will last for at least 30 seconds before i can use Evernote again. Any ideas??

#2 Jackolicious

Jackolicious

• Title: Desktop Products
  • Group: Evernote Employee
  • 1,507 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 05:35 PM

I would submit a support request.

My TwitterCheck out our Knowledgebase  our guides here: Mac or Windows. Still need help? Submit a support request here.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: mac, evernote, freezing

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Clip to Evernote