Welcome! You're currently a Guest.

If you'd like to join in the Discussion, or access additional features in our forums, please sign in with your Evernote Account here. Have an Evernote Account but forgot your password? Reset it! Don't have an account yet? Create One! You'll need to set your Display Name before your first post.

Photo
Other

Batch insert q&a in Evernote

peek

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 GTop

GTop

• Pip
  • Title: Member
  • Group: Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 05:41 PM

Hi Guys,

I'm using Evernote since '07 and must say that I've gradually became a fan of it.
Now - since I'm back in school for Italian classes - I really want to use Peek to get those words right.

I know how to use Evernote to get it correctly into Peek, however, I now face the task to get more than a 1000 words in there... I don't think it seems to be a wise way to spend the day if I should make a new note for each word (figure it should be in both IT-NL and NL-IT notebooks).

There must be a faster way to set-up the notebook, but I can't seem to find it out on Google or here on the forum/ KB.

Could some of you give me some support or tips on this?

Thanks in advance!

Ps. Alternatively I guess we could create some web service through the API doing this, but I'd rather explore the existing features before going into that area...

#2 xdelplanque

xdelplanque

• Title: Browncoat
  • Group: Evernote Employee
  • 820 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 03:35 AM

I don't know any quick way to create those notes at the moment.
The best way would probably be to use the web service indeed. Here is the documentation about creating a note:
http://dev.evernote....ating_notes.php
You could probably do a script which parses a CSV file and then create a new note (TITLE - BODY) for each record.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: other, peek

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Clip to Evernote