Welcome! You're currently a Guest.

If you'd like to join in the Discussion, or access additional features in our forums, please sign in with your Evernote Account here. Have an Evernote Account but forgot your password? Reset it! Don't have an account yet? Create One! You'll need to set your Display Name before your first post.

Photo
iOS

My answers are being Cut-Off in Peek

peek cut-off questions

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 MariaB

MariaB

• Pip
  • Title: Member
  • Group: Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 05:25 PM

My answers are being cut-off in peek. I created a question in Evernote on my computer (title as question; body as answer) but when I view it in Peek the answer is cut off and there is no way for me to scroll or see the remainder. Characters with spaces (336) characters without spaces (287). It cuts off at the 219 (no spaces) 257 (with spaces) character limit. Is there a way to expand the view to see the remainder of the question?

Thanks!

Below is an example---

Question: What is Repression?

Answer on computer: The unconscious process of blocking urges, forbidden or dangerous desires, or traumatic experiences from consciousness. Most basic defense mechanism according to Freud. Suppression is a conscious act. Ex: A cop who witnesses the death of a co-worker presses the incident out of his consciousness because it symbolizes his own mortality.

Answer on Peek: The unconscious process of blocking urges, forbidden or dangerous desires, or traumatic experiences from consciousness. Most basic defense mechanism according to Freud. Suppression is a conscious act. Ex: A cop who witnesses the death of a co-worker press...

#2 xdelplanque

xdelplanque

• Title: Browncoat
  • Group: Evernote Employee
  • 820 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 03:38 AM

Hi Maria,

Peek imposes a lot of format constraints, I understand you frustration.
I added your request to the wish list, however, since this project is moving at a slow pace for now, I don't think you can expect it soon.
Thanks for the feedback.

#3 jhelms268

jhelms268

• Pip
  • Title: Member
  • Group: Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 07:26 PM

This is great for education. I am a teacher and went to make a review and ran into the same problem. Please speed up the pace, this could be such a great way to review with students in class. I have several ipads for my classroom and was really looking forward to this app but now not so much. There are so many more teachers using ipdas in the classroom and this would be great to turn notes into flashacrds, way better than making flashcards on a flashcard website. Thanks for speeding this up.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ios, peek, cut-off, questions

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Clip to Evernote