Welcome! You're currently a Guest.

If you'd like to join in the Discussion, or access additional features in our forums, please sign in with your Evernote Account here. Have an Evernote Account but forgot your password? Reset it! Don't have an account yet? Create One! You'll need to set your Display Name before your first post.

Photo
Mac

What Version of Evernote For 10.5.8

evernote

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 C6REW

C6REW

• Title: I need a Cup Of Tea
  • Group: Evernote Evangelist
  • 1,608 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 09:43 AM

Hi All,

I am trying to set up a 'Shared Notebook' for some local, fellow cyclists, so we can add a 'Note' with details of a ride and the all important gpx file which allows us to import another persons ride and manipulate it for our own purposes.

However, I have just discovered that one of the guys is using OS 10.5.8 on his Mac and cannot install the latest version of Evernote which claims to need 10.6.6. He cannot upgrade the OS due to issues with his CAD software.

So the question is, what version of Evernote and where can I get it, will work with Mac OS 10.5.8?

Thanks as always for your help.

Best regards

Chris

EVERNOTE: Getting Started | Support Page | Knowledge Base | Support Requests
If someone helped you, or you like or agree with someone's post, let them (and us) know by clicking their post's "Like" button.

#2 C6REW

C6REW

• 1,608 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 08:00 AM

Should of said, I found a link to a version on here:

http://cl.ly/1I3a0Y3f26282k3p2a0E

On this thread:

http://discussion.ev...t-run-evernote/

Passed it on to my friend, hopefully it will work!

Best regards

Chris

If someone helped you, or you like or agree with someone's post, let them (and us) know by clicking their post's "Like" button.

#3 GrumpyMonkey

GrumpyMonkey

• Title: 不機嫌な猿
  • 10,209 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 01:18 PM

Hi All,

I am trying to set up a 'Shared Notebook' for some local, fellow cyclists, so we can add a 'Note' with details of a ride and the all important gpx file which allows us to import another persons ride and manipulate it for our own purposes.

However, I have just discovered that one of the guys is using OS 10.5.8 on his Mac and cannot install the latest version of Evernote which claims to need 10.6.6. He cannot upgrade the OS due to issues with his CAD software.

So the question is, what version of Evernote and where can I get it, will work with Mac OS 10.5.8?

Thanks as always for your help.

Best regards

Chris

Leopard from 6 years ago... The improvements in processor speeds alone would make it difficult for me to spend much time working on that! I guess he must really love his CAD software, though I wonder how slow that must be running. Would it be possible for him to dual boot his computer? Otherwise, I would think that the Web version of Evernote might be the best solution for him.

#4 C6REW

C6REW

• 1,608 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 07:33 AM

Hi Grumpy, good point, I didn't think about that.

Best regards

Chris

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: mac, evernote

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Clip to Evernote