(Archived) Sync Problems

I'm loathe to start a thread entitled "sync problems" when I know that is 95% of what EN has been working on the last month regarding EN for Business, but I thought I would check to see what issues other people are having currently.

I am using Evernote for Windows 4.6.1.7772 RC on a Windows 7 PC. I moved a bunch of notes from personal folders into business folders, and then discovered that they werent syncing. Reading the forums, I saw that "copying" is currently preferred over actually moving notes, so I did that and it worked. But now it seems like a bunch of notes that I've created new or otherwise copied still aren't syncing. WTF?

Before someone asks, I'll tell you all that I am not dealing with more than 600 or so notes TOTAL over bother personal and business. I have about 440 notes in personal (which are all working fine) and about 160 in the business side, which is where the problems are.

Thoughts anyone?

Hi Jonathon,

Yes there is a problem with syncing and moving data between personal and business.

At this stage until we get an update I suggest every time you move data, you should sync and see if it worked. If not move it back to the original location. A bit annoying I know, but stick with it.

I did get over it eventually but it was by trial and error. Oh and a lot of help from support.

Still got a few problems but working through them.

Best regards

Chris

Archived