Welcome! You're currently a Guest.

If you'd like to join in the Discussion, or access additional features in our forums, please sign in with your Evernote Account here. Have an Evernote Account but forgot your password? Reset it! Don't have an account yet? Create One! You'll need to set your Display Name before your first post.

Photo
iOS

Upload photos from other albums besides camera roll

food

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 ctruong1990

ctruong1990

• Pip
  • Title: Member
  • Group: Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 04:50 AM

Hello!
I'm very new to the entire evernote phenomena and just recently joined because of evernote food. And so far, I'm really loving it. I was just wondering if there was any way to upload a picture from any albums other than camera roll? I have many food pictures saved onto other albums, but I can't seem to find a way to access them during the uploading process.
Thank you for your help!

#2 Foodman

Foodman

• Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 25 December 2012 - 03:21 AM

As I know, all photos are displayed in camera roll even they are stored in different album.

#3 ctruong1990

ctruong1990

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 December 2012 - 05:03 AM

As I know, all photos are displayed in camera roll even they are stored in different album.

Sadly, for my iphone, no. I want to post pictures in evernote food that I have stored in my computer. So, I uploaded them to my iphone under a different album name...let's say "comp pictures". These pictures aren't under the "camera roll" album. Is there a way I can access the pictures from "comp pictures" from evernote food?

#4 Tony Montana

Tony Montana

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 03:05 PM

I exactly have the same problem, I am unable to add photos from an Album.
This is possible in the normal EVERNOTE application but I don't have this possibility on EVERNOTE FOOD and thus cannot feed it with past photos.

My Camera Roll is always empty as I download the pictures on my PC and then it goes filtered into Albums sync with my iPhone.

#5 Naomi

Naomi

• Title: Browncoat
  • Group: Evernote Employee
  • 210 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 06:00 AM

Thanks all. This is an improvement we plan to add soon!

#6 j_w

j_w

• Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 01:23 AM

Thanks all. This is an improvement we plan to add soon!

Any idea when "soon" will be? 

#7 j_w

j_w

• Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 02:24 AM

@Naomi: It's been eight days since I asked a simple question. You've posted in other threads since then, so I know you've been checking this forum. So: Any idea when "soon" will be?

#8 Garrett

Garrett

• Title: Alliance Lackey
  • Group: Evernote Employee
  • 53 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 12:35 AM

Hi, j_w. This feature was added in version 2.1, currently available on the App Store. Just tap the album name at the top of the screen to change albums:

Screen Shot 2013-02-28 at 1.48.07 PM.png  Screen Shot 2013-02-28 at 1.50.43 PM.png

Let me know if you have any issues!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Clip to Evernote