Haven't checked all of my laundry list of issues that I've reported in previous betas (I know I'm a pain, dlu
), but this issue is new to me or maybe I didn't notice it before:
* Make a stack that contains only joined notebooks
* In the notebook list, click on the stack. The note list now contains only notes from that stack, as expected.
* The tag list header now shows "Tags From personal", and the tag tree contains my normal set of tags if I have "Show all tags" enabled, or no tags if I have "Hide unassigned tags" enabled, but in either case, it shows no tags from the joined notebooks.
* Click on one of the joined notebooks, and the tag list header changes to "Tags from <the joined notebook's name>", and only tags from that notebook now show
* If you save this as a saved search, you get the same behavior
Seems inconsistent to me. It's not clear to me why the tags shown in a stack containing only joined notebooks wouldn't show tags from the notes in joined notebooks contained in the stack. I don't really see the value in that.