Welcome! You're currently a Guest.

If you'd like to join in the Discussion, or access additional features in our forums, please sign in with your Evernote Account here. Have an Evernote Account but forgot your password? Reset it! Don't have an account yet? Create One! You'll need to set your Display Name before your first post.

Photo
iOS

Multiple/shared notebooks in Evernote Food

food

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 cmason

cmason

• Pip
  • Title: Member
  • Group: Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 02:04 AM

Love 2.0, as it now gives me good reason to use it. Have long had a Recipe notebook, so it looks great in the new app.

However, my primary reason for a separate Recipe notebook was to share it with friends. As a result, I have many shared Recipe notebooks from friends. But only "my" recipe notebook appears in Evernote Food. I can't even see shared notebooks as a pick option in the settings. Is it possible to enable share notebooks?

#2 blinkingbee

blinkingbee

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 10:45 AM

I have the same problem. It seems an obvious thing to include shared recipes in the files that Food 2.0 detects. Hopefully this will be added soon.

#3 skibradshaw

skibradshaw

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 01:45 AM

Yes, please!

#4 camilla

camilla

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 10:33 AM

I have the same problem as I have all my recipes in a shared notebook. So now I won't have any use of Food until I can download those recipes. :(

#5 Naomi

Naomi

• Title: Browncoat
  • Group: Evernote Employee
  • 210 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 02:40 AM

It's a great improvement and on the roadmap. Thanks!

#6 mrs-kitty

mrs-kitty

• Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 10:30 PM

Yes, BUT! I keep alot of private stuff on Evernote. If I allow other users to see my Evernote Food (on my ipad while cooking, say), it is showing RELATED posts which are sometimes personal in nature... can I avoid this? I'm not THAT into sharing!

#7 sookburt

sookburt

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 October 2013 - 10:54 AM

@mrs-kitty I notice in Android settings I can specify particular notebooks or tags to use to display recipes in Evernote Food to limit what can be seen so can probably do the same thing on iPad.  Hope that helps.

Still disappointed that I can't display shared Evernote 'cooking' notebook with husband tho.  I hope they plan to change that in future... please?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ios, food

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Clip to Evernote