Folder Stacks not showing on Android for Business Folders

On the Windows Desktop app (Win 7), I can create Business Folders inside of Stacks (just like the Personal). However, when viewing on my Android Phone or Tablet (via the app), the stacks for Business Folders don't show and the folders are listed in Name order.

We currently flatten the stacks for the business notebooks. The UI design needed a bit of work to clearly separate the different kind of notebooks and avoid any confusion.

A new update should be coming soon with stacks integrating every kind of notebooks.

Do you have an ETA on this? The end users for these folders will be mainly android users, so this would be an issue in fully implementing. On the Business side the Stacks will be Customers and/or Projects with multiple folders underneath pertaining to that stack.

• 10 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I have also run into this matter where implementing Evernote Business for Android. It seems to me to be extremely counter-intuitive; as if anything the business applications for Evernote on Android would likely have far greater need of organization and classification functionality, as provided through stacks. I would strongly urge the Evernote team to make progress in rectifying this situation. If they have not done so already.

Archived