Welcome! You're currently a Guest.

If you'd like to join in the Discussion, or access additional features in our forums, please sign in with your Evernote Account here. Have an Evernote Account but forgot your password? Reset it! Don't have an account yet? Create One! You'll need to set your Display Name before your first post.

Photo
Android

Sharing your website in Hello

hello url

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Artfit.bodybyvi.com

Artfit.bodybyvi.com

• Pip
  • Title: Member
  • Group: Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 06:30 AM

Hi, just started using Hello. When I meet someone I want to send them my website too. How and where?

Thanks

Art
Fighting the war against obesity!
Challenge yourself to a new you!
Artfit.bodybyvi.com

#2 Artfit.bodybyvi.com

Artfit.bodybyvi.com

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 09:19 PM

HELLO?
Anyone?
Bueller?
Artfit.bodybyvi.com

#3 mcheng

mcheng

• Title: Browncoat
  • Group: Evernote Employee
  • 378 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 01:43 AM

Hello. Sorry for the late response. We currently don't have any custom fields as part of your profile yet. I'll consider this in a future release though.

Check out our Knowledgebase or the Getting Started Guide. View our User Manuals here: Mac or Windows. Still need help? Submit a support request.

#4 Artfit.bodybyvi.com

Artfit.bodybyvi.com

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 05:49 AM

Thank you for response. Is there a way to customize the greeting there? Also, the picture is awfully big, maybe we can either set the size ourselves or maybe make it business card size? Little less obnoxious :)

Thank you!
Artfit.bodybyvi.com

#5 Artfit.bodybyvi.com

Artfit.bodybyvi.com

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 06:04 AM

With my Samsung droid, when I link to my contacts the new person saves as an Evernote contact. I needed to go into "display options" to notice there is now a seperate Evernote field to view contacts. Instead of that can they just come in as a "new" contact and save as such I have it set up?

Thanks
Artfit.bodybyvi.com

#6 mcheng

mcheng

• 378 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 07:12 AM

With my Samsung droid, when I link to my contacts the new person saves as an Evernote contact. I needed to go into "display options" to notice there is now a seperate Evernote field to view contacts. Instead of that can they just come in as a "new" contact and save as such I have it set up?

Thanks

Hi,

I'm not following. What do you mean by "I needed to go into "display options" to notice there is now a seperate Evernote field to view contacts."?

Check out our Knowledgebase or the Getting Started Guide. View our User Manuals here: Mac or Windows. Still need help? Submit a support request.

#7 Artfit.bodybyvi.com

Artfit.bodybyvi.com

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 07:31 AM

Ya, sorry about that. I had a hard time too after reading it back.
  • Ok, I add a person to Hello.
  • Then I click the 3 vertical dots (top right of the screen while in that persons info) and choose "Link to contacts".
  • Now when I try to find that person in my contacts (phone contacts) I cant find them. I need to go into "Contact" -- options (Display Options) and there is now a new account (Hello) under "choose contacts to display".
How can that new contact now be added to my address book and be backed up to my google account? Like when I add a new contact it automatically syncs to my google account.
Hope that makes sense..
Thanks
Art
Artfit.bodybyvi.com

#8 mcheng

mcheng

• 378 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 10:31 PM

The current implementation of Hello Android saves locally to your device in the same fashion as Skype, LinkedIn and other apps. I've heard a number of requests to actually save directly to Google Contacts so that the contacts can be sync'ed off the device to Gmail and your desktop. We've implemented this and it should be available shortly in the next update along with a few more cool features. Thanks for clarifying.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: android, hello, url

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Clip to Evernote