Welcome! You're currently a Guest.

If you'd like to join in the Discussion, or access additional features in our forums, please sign in with your Evernote Account here. Have an Evernote Account but forgot your password? Reset it! Don't have an account yet? Create One! You'll need to set your Display Name before your first post.

Photo
iOS

Export information in some sort of format

food

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 pedroteixeira07

pedroteixeira07

• Pip
  • Title: Member
  • Group: Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 05:48 PM

hey there.

1st: Wow.. found this app recently - loving it!!!

2nd: I'm giving another use to the app since I think its pretty simple and I'm using it to photograph, mark, and put my own recipes on the description. I love the "card" format it stays.

3rd: Is there anyway, besides for evernote itself - that I can export this text/image information so that I can put, lets say on a Blog - or maybe is there a way that I can share my feed? hence my culinary adventures? For example having a button in my website that links directly to Evernote Food - pedroteixeira07 feed.

Thank you very much, I would appreciate this since it would make everything sync perfectly.

Pedro

#2 Naomi

Naomi

• Title: Browncoat
  • Group: Evernote Employee
  • 210 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 12:26 AM

Glad to hear you're loving the app!

You can share links to individual meals. These are the links that the app creates when sharing meals via facebook or twitter. To get the link to put elsewhere without sharing to facebook or twitter, go to the main evernote client (desktop/web) and view the share options for individual meals for the Share URL. Another option from the main client is to make your Evernote Food notebook public and share that link. Put all the meals that you want publicly visible into that notebook and distribute the link however/wherever you wish.

Hope this helps.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Clip to Evernote