Welcome! You're currently a Guest.

If you'd like to join in the Discussion, or access additional features in our forums, please sign in with your Evernote Account here. Have an Evernote Account but forgot your password? Reset it! Don't have an account yet? Create One! You'll need to set your Display Name before your first post.

Photo
iOS

Create Notebook Stack

stack ios evernote notebook iphone

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 PeterPWI

PeterPWI

• Pip
  • Title: Member
  • Group: Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 05:21 AM

I want to create stack in my iphone app in order to make tree between notebooks..
but I couldn't find API which support such a function.

Also, I realized that even in evernote official app in iphone and ipad
I couldn't create stack.

Is there anyone who know the answer? :blink:

#2 Garrett

Garrett

• Title: Alliance Lackey
  • Group: Evernote Employee
  • 53 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 05:49 AM

To add a Notebook to a stack, set the value of the Notebook's stack property to the name of a new or existing stack and call updateNotebook() on it.

http://dev.evernote....Struct_Notebook

#3 maddaze

maddaze

• Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 10:54 AM

To add a Notebook to a stack, set the value of the Notebook's stack property to the name of a new or existing stack and call updateNotebook() on it.

Garrett,

A very precise answer that doesn't seem to be very useful. We're talking iPhone app in this question - I'm in the iPhone app as I write this and I don't see any way to access the properties of a Notebook, let alone set them. I'm obviously missing something, please clarify this for me and PeterPWI.

Harvey

#4 Garrett

Garrett

• Title: Alliance Lackey
  • Group: Evernote Employee
  • 53 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 03:54 PM

Hi, Harvey. I was explaining to PeterPWI how to create stacks in his own iPhone apps using Evernote's developer API (this is the developer forum).

As far as I know, there is no way to create stacks in the current version of the iPhone client. If you'd like to arrange your notebooks by stack, you can tap the "i" at the top of the notebooks list to change sort options.

#5 demonofsarila

demonofsarila

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 12:10 PM

How I do I create a notebook stack in the iphone app? Then how do I put notebooks in that stack? I couldn't figure it out when I tried on my phone.

#6 PCAL

PCAL

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 11:31 AM

The only way I've found to create a stack is on the PC version or on the web. My Mac, iPhone and iPad cannot create stacks, or allocate notebooks to stacks - not sure why the limitation.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: iOS, stack, ios, evernote, notebook, iphone

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Clip to Evernote