(Archived) Where did my "Saved Searches" go in upgrade to Mac 5.0

Doug Cranmer

Idea

I've spent about twenty minutes in the Forums searching and about forty-five minutes searching around in the Evernote Desktop Mac 5.0 client for where my previously "Saved Searches" went that used to appear in my sidebar. I ask because I can't find where the functionality moved to, and somewhat more importantly, where did the previously built ones go. I use the feature multiple times per day. Tried to find the answer on my own, but don't think more searching will help... a "Premium" user a bit frustrated by the upgrade. Thanks for your help.

11 replies to this idea

Thanks for the heads up on where to find the "Saved Searches". EN continues to be a great product, I just wonder if the rollout on the Mac 5.0 desktop client should have had a better primer/Quick Start for existing users so we wouldn't spin our wheels trying to find existing functions which moved or transitioned out of the new revision.

Thanks for the good support in these forums.

Yes for the love of Mike I agree...a shortcut for Save Search would be great.

Also, can I rename the search without "saving" it again and deleting the first saved one?

I used saved searches more than any other function and editing them is beginning to be a (*^&(#$ pain!

Also, can I rename the search without "saving" it again and deleting the first saved one?

How do you delete them (Mac client)...? I have not yet found a way to do this...

Evernote: when will it be possible to edit a saved search again?

Thanks in advance

How do you delete them (Mac client)...? I have not yet found a way to do this...

Ahh! Gotcha! Just found the "x" to the right of the search in the saved search list... :-)

(but still, Evernote - this is WAY too cumbersome...!)

I just spent 20 minutes looking for a way to save a search query. I'm usually not the one complaining here, but honestly guys: Edit>Find>Save Search is way too hidden. Please offer a save button somewhere near the search field.

Archived