Welcome! You're currently a Guest.

If you'd like to join in the Discussion, or access additional features in our forums, please sign in with your Evernote Account here. Have an Evernote Account but forgot your password? Reset it! Don't have an account yet? Create One! You'll need to set your Display Name before your first post.

Photo
iOS

Yellow markers and note taking in PDF files

evernote

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Carsten Ulendorf

Carsten Ulendorf

• Pip
  • Title: Member
  • Group: Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 09:59 PM

I want to make notes in PDF files and I want to view these notes in Evernote on MacBook and iPad
I like making notes and using yellow markers in PDF files in order to remember and later be able to skim through PDF files.
I found out, that when opening a PDF file from Evernote in PDF Reader on my MacBook Pro ... 1) yellow notes can not be read when the PDF file goes back to Evernote, but 2) my yellow markings showed up in Evernote - so everytime I saved the PDF file in PDF Reader, it also saved correctly in Evernote. Great (not so great about the yellow notes).
BUT ... when viewing the PDF on my iPad, I was NOT able to see the yellow markings ... how sad. I would really have liked to be able to go through my PDF files on the iPad.

I have also tried the PDF Reader Pro for the iPad ... this is far to slow and difficult a working process.
Anybody who have good ideas to solve this ... I want to make notes in PDF files and I want to view these notes in Evernote on MacBook and iPad ... on the iPhone too if poss but not essential.

Regards Carsten

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Clip to Evernote