(Archived) Weeks of the year

I'm starting a five year garden journal in Evernote and I want to do a note for each Week no. Eg Week 1 is Jan 01, week 09 is the 1st week in March, Week 18 is the 1st week in May.

I'm titling each note as perfollowing example

16 April 3rd Week

Each note has an entry for each year as a template.

My question is there a way to do a search, so as to be able to go straight toi the current week in the title of the note

Eg this week would find the note for week 45 the 2nd week in November

• Level 5*

You know you can search by dates (created and updated) in the format yyyymmdd? If you're just starting your journal how about setting the created dates of your notes to the correct one for each week, or adding the week start date to the title and using "intitle:yyyymmdd" to find it.

Thanks for suggestion about BitQwik but this only works on Windows and I would need it for my android phone as well, I was hopeing to use a saved search.

Gazumped thanks for your suggestion, but because I need to do forward planning all 52 notes are already created, I was really after seeing if Evernote used weeks of the year as a search

I'm starting a five year garden journal in Evernote and I want to do a note for each Week no. Eg Week 1 is Jan 01, week 09 is the 1st week in March, Week 18 is the 1st week in May.

I'm titling each note as perfollowing example

16 April 3rd Week

Each note has an entry for each year as a template.

My question is there a way to do a search, so as to be able to go straight toi the current week in the title of the note

Eg this week would find the note for week 45 the 2nd week in November

What I would do is make the title 'YYYY WEEK 99 MM99 actual date here'. 99 is the week of the year & MM99 is the week of the month. Using your example, "2012 week 13 0403 April 16"

Then if you want to find the 13th week of 2012, search on:

Intitle:2012 intitle:"week 13"

Or if you want the third week of April 2012:

Intitle:2012 intitle:0403

• 1 month later...

I have solved this problem thanks to this

Updating a diary

in Evernote General Discussion and hope1000

He created an index to a journal and then added links to each date to the calendar

I realised I could do similar

So I used a calendar from

http://www.epochconverter.com/date-and-time/weeknumbers-by-year.php

Which gives a list of 52 weeks and the dates for 2013

All I have to do then is add a link to each entry in the garden journal which has content, ( Obviously some weeks nothing happens in wnter etc), these are easy to find using snippet view

So now I just put this list in the favourites bar and I can quickly see if any thing wants doing that week.

Brilliant

Archived