(Archived) Evernote 5 on Android

Christer B

Possible that Android're always after Apple? When you decide to release a new version for all platforms at the same time? So users created category A (apple) and Category B (all others) and I do not stand corrected. And there is still no official software for linux ...

• Level 5*

What would you expect on an Evernote 5 for Android?

Reverse sort, the ability to make note links, and the ability to see a list of note titles on the left / note content on the right. Currently, we have to open a note to see what is in it. What do you think :)

• Level 5*

Possible that Android're always after Apple? When you decide to release a new version for all platforms at the same time?

Development teams for the different clients are independent and have their own release schedules.

So users created category A (apple) and Category B (all others) and I do not stand corrected.

????

And there is still no official software for linux ...

And there may never be. What does that have to do with Android again?

On Evernote 5 for Android ... Actions on multiple notes ... example add a tags to these selected notes,

Regarding Evernote on Linux .... Well Phil said on Triangulation that Evernote prefer's that if people want a client for a Platform and the Platform is Open they(assuming Evernote) would like the client to be open, I have tested the initial Alpha's of NixNote2 but it's still going to be awhile.

I believe that the Evernote as a Browser app(HTML 5) could be better.

Possible that Android're always after Apple? When you decide to release a new version for all platforms at the same time? So users created category A (apple) and Category B (all others) and I do not stand corrected. And there is still no official software for linux ...

You meant the fact that Evernote for Android is on version 4.3 while Evernote for iOS is on version 5? I think this is just versioning on two different platforms and shouldn't imply one is better than the other. Afaik this latest iOS's release only brought the iOS version more on par with its Android counterpart.

Archived