Welcome! You're currently a Guest.

If you'd like to join in the Discussion, or access additional features in our forums, please sign in with your Evernote Account here. Have an Evernote Account but forgot your password? Reset it! Don't have an account yet? Create One! You'll need to set your Display Name before your first post.

Photo
iOS

Pogo Connect

penultimate

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Bsun

Bsun

• Pip
  • Title: Member
  • Group: Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 08:49 AM

Hi ,
It would be great if the next version of penultimate will have Pogo Connect support.

It has multiple pressure sensitivity and works with Paper app so far.

http://www.tenonedes...com/connect.php

#2 JonnyO

JonnyO

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 06:41 PM

Agreed. I live in Evernote most of the day and it would be amazing to add detailed sketches and drawings with my P.C.

#3 AnOrangeCat

AnOrangeCat

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 05:57 AM

Hi, same request here: Pogo connect support!

#4 rsuk

rsuk

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 06:34 PM

I too would really love to see some support for pogo connect - even if it were fairly limited (the undo button and rudimentary thickness based on pressure for example).

#5 teenagethunderbolt

teenagethunderbolt

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 01:40 AM

This is a wonderful idea!!! I love my Pogo Connect and it connects to many, many note apps already. Adding Pogo Connect integration isn't too difficult and would please the many people out there like us that use a Pogo Connect.

For you devs that work on Penultimate, here's a link to the stuff that would be relevant to you:

http://tenonedesign....pogomanager.php

#6 thdewitt

thdewitt

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 02:48 PM

Yes, please.  I love my Pogo Connect.  I have to use good notes but I want to use penultimate due to the integration.

#7 tgd85

tgd85

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 02:25 PM

Evernote, what is the status with this? This has been a feature request now for virtually 6 months, and has been adopted by virtually every competing app. TenOneDesign released its SDK package for this so that app developers can easily integrate Pogo into their apps.

I will be honest, I am getting extremely frustrated with Evernote / Penultimate development. Their developers need to stop wasting their time working on extension apps (like Trunk) and get back to the things that made them popular to begin with, most notably, functionality and integration. It's a shame, but I have abandoned Penultimate for greener pastures - apps with Pogo integration, wrist protection, left-handed mode, and a zoom-in writing feature. I paid for this app a while back, and have regretted doing so since.

Updates have notoriously failed to include new features. What is worse, these updates are coming at a pace of one every six months. I reallly, really hope that Evernote can get its act together. There are more "notebook" apps flooding the market every day, each with more features and functionality than Penultimate has, and likely will have for some time.

#8 GrumpyMonkey

GrumpyMonkey

• Title: 不機嫌な猿
  • Group: Evernote Evangelist
  • 10,215 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 02:41 PM

Evernote, what is the status with this? This has been a feature request now for virtually 6 months, and has been adopted by virtually every competing app. TenOneDesign released its SDK package for this so that app developers can easily integrate Pogo into their apps.

I will be honest, I am getting extremely frustrated with Evernote / Penultimate development. Their developers need to stop wasting their time working on extension apps (like Trunk) and get back to the things that made them popular to begin with, most notably, functionality and integration. It's a shame, but I have abandoned Penultimate for greener pastures - apps with Pogo integration, wrist protection, left-handed mode, and a zoom-in writing feature. I paid for this app a while back, and have regretted doing so since.

Updates have notoriously failed to include new features. What is worse, these updates are coming at a pace of one every six months. I reallly, really hope that Evernote can get its act together. There are more "notebook" apps flooding the market every day, each with more features and functionality than Penultimate has, and likely will have for some time.

Hi. Evernote does not telegraph it's future roadmap, and it definitely doesn't include every feature request, regardless of how many people ask for something, or how long they request it. They read, they listen, and they think about this stuff, but understandably, it is simply impossible to put everything into an app.

As for competing apps, there are legions of them, and very few have Pogo Connect support in my experience. I think you might have exaggerated its importance in the market. Don't get me wrong. The stylus is great (I use a Pogo Sketch Pro myself). just doubt there is this groundswell of support and people clamping for it. I could be wrong :)

I am not saying Evernote ought to do this or that, but whatever they do, I doubt they'll tell us ahead of time, and I doubt they are spending too much time contemplating moves by their rivals.

#9 Eric Smith

Eric Smith

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 05:25 PM

Let me add my voice to those clamping for Pogo Connect support. We just may get a groundswell yet. :)

I would be more inclined to use Evernote/Penultimate and tell my friends about it if it supported Pogo Connect.

#10 Chumbake

Chumbake

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 09:26 PM

I too would LOVE for Penultimate to integrate PogoConnect use.  PLEASE.

Pretty please?

#11 MadeByGrandad

MadeByGrandad

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 12:51 PM

Yes PLEASE give support for Pogo Connect in Penultimate - I use it all the time in Paper and it feels really clunky when I want to use Penultimate

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ios, penultimate

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Clip to Evernote