(Archived) Evernote Web Clipper will not "remember me"

galessa

Hi. Something odd: Web Clipper will no "remember me", so everytime I try to right clic and clip the whole page or article or selection, I have to log in. I have alredy set Chrome to accept all cookies but still it won't work. Any clues?

• 1 month later...

We've found one verifiable reason for this issue.

User who don't have correct clock settings on their system have a higher likelihood of being affected. Especially if your time setting is in the 'future'.

Please check your system clock and 'verify' that it hasn't gone space monkey. Let us know if it helps...

Due to Summer time our clocks are set to an hour earlyer here in Brazil, so you guys just nailed it!

When I correct the time Evernote WILL remember me. A solution, but not ideal, right? Any possibilities of a patch for cases like this?

Thank you guys for been so nice.

galessa

• 2 weeks later...

I was having this problem too, I'm using Chrome and Windows 8.

Thanks for the suggestion to check my clock. I just upgraded to Windows 8 and I didn't realize it was set to the wrong time zone. Changing to the correct time zone and rebooting fixed my issue.

Thank you!!

I was having this problem too, I'm using Chrome and Windows 8.

Thanks for the suggestion to check my clock. I just upgraded to Windows 8 and I didn't realize it was set to the wrong time zone. Changing to the correct time zone and rebooting fixed my issue.

Thank you!!

Thanks ,I also changed the clock,and didn't realize it.

• 3 weeks later...

I am still struggling with this - (always) latest chrome version, Windows 7. I did check time settings and switched to local time servers in the process, but still loose login either completely or just the password even during a single session. very annoying,. And no, I am not considering a switch to firefox or ie.

• 2 weeks later...

I am still struggling with this - (always) latest chrome version, Windows 7. I did check time settings and switched to local time servers in the process, but still loose login either completely or just the password even during a single session. very annoying,. And no, I am not considering a switch to firefox or ie.

We have a possible fix for this so that you don't have to correct your time settings. Can you try this build and let us know if it works?: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/685245/chrome-ext-6866e93.crx

Archived