Welcome! You're currently a Guest.

If you'd like to join in the Discussion, or access additional features in our forums, please sign in with your Evernote Account here. Have an Evernote Account but forgot your password? Reset it! Don't have an account yet? Create One! You'll need to set your Display Name before your first post.

Photo
iOS

audio note on iPhone will not sync

evernote

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 noguilt

noguilt

• Pip
  • Title: Member
  • Group: Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 11:07 PM

I have a very important audio note recorded in Evernote on my iPhone. I've synced multiple times, but it does not show up in Evernote on my Mac. On the iPad, there is an "Untitled note" with the same time stamp, but no audio or other content, and lacking the tag I put on the audio note on the iPhone.

This happened previously, and I wound up losing the audio note altogether.

So is there a way to get the audio note on the iPhone to sync with the Evernote servers, and hence with my other devices?

If not, is there a a workaround, a way to save the audio file that is on the iPhone so it can be safely stored somewhere? (I tried emailing the note, and the audio note did not get included in the email.)

Thanks for any help that can be offered with this.

#2 travisham

travisham

• Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 04:07 AM

I would also like to know if there is a way to do this. I'm running into what it seems a lot of folks lately of having notes that won't sync in iOS. When it's just text or images, iOS lets you copy those easy enough and send in via email as a work-around, but not so much with audio files. Are we out of luck? I have a handful of audio notes that won't sync...

I know I've talked a lot about the lack of audio quality in EN, but I still use EN's audio recorder anyway and it'd be great if I didn't have to just send these these non-syncing notes into oblivion. Thanks in advance for a helpful answer :)

#3 kapookababy

kapookababy

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 12:26 AM

Same issue. Can we have a reply on this?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ios, evernote

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Clip to Evernote