Welcome! You're currently a Guest.

If you'd like to join in the Discussion, or access additional features in our forums, please sign in with your Evernote Account here. Have an Evernote Account but forgot your password? Reset it! Don't have an account yet? Create One! You'll need to set your Display Name before your first post.

Photo

Evernote Premium on MacHeist - 50% off

mac evernote

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
31 replies to this topic

#1 psionmark

psionmark

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Title: Browncoat
  • Group: Members
  • 216 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 08:50 AM

I'm delighted to see the latest MacHeist bundle is including 15 months of Evernote Premium. The entire bundle consists of 15 Mac apps for only $29. At that price, it's worth buying just for the EN subscription even if you don't own a Mac!

For those that don't know, MacHeist do regular bundles of Mac software for stupidly low prices.

Given the recent problems I've been having with EN on iOS, this will at least enable me to buy time for EN whilst they (hopefully) sort the issues out.

Visit macheist.com for more info.

#2 Damien R

Damien R

• Pip
  • Title: Member
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 10:46 AM

Do you know if this promotion can work if you are already a Premium Evernote User?

#3 psionmark

psionmark

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 10:51 AM

I assume so. If it doesn't, that should be made clear on the site.

I'm going to get the bundle anyway, as I also want some of the other apps. Will report back once I've purchased re EN Premium.

#4 hakan

hakan

• PipPip
  • Title: Alliance Lackey
  • 63 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 09:13 PM

I am waiting for your feedback. :)

#5 heather

heather

• Title: Support Maven
  • Group: Evernote Employee
  • 1,936 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 11:38 PM

It will work if you are already Premium, provided you haven't got an active subscription with certain types of payment methods. If you find that it doesn't work, go into your user settings, hit "cancel subscription" (not deactivate), then try applying the code again.

Also, there is a limit on how many you can add to your account, so be aware that you cannot simply buy like 100 of them for 100 years of Evernote :)

The codes themselves won't necessarily expire , but the limit is for the lifetime of your account.

Check out our Knowledgebase | View our User Manuals here: Mac or Windows or iOS or Android | Check out the Getting Started Guide | Still need help? Submit a support request here.

#6 markku

markku

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 12:07 AM

Also, there is a limit on how many you can add to your account, so be aware that you cannot simply buy like 100 of them for 100 years of Evernote :)

The codes themselves won't necessarily expire , but the limit is for the lifetime of your account.

The limit, I guess, is 3?

The MacHeist site didn't have any mention of only being able to redeem 3 codes.

I bought two bundles in hopes of getting the following amount of time added to my account:
1 year + 3 months
1 year + 3 months

The first bundle's 1 year and 3 month codes activated fine.

The second bundle's 1 year code activated fine.

But the second bundle's 3 month code said the following:
"You have already redeemed your 3 month Premium code. This offer can only be used once."

It's not that big of a deal, but I think MacHeist should have some sort of notice there that one can only add three codes to a single account.

I also wonder is this limit of 3 codes only applicable to codes received from MacHeist, e.g. if I in the future accumulate promotion codes elsewhere (i.e. the Moleskine Evernote 3 Month thing), can I extend my premium time with those codes in the future?

Anyway. Good - great - promotion.

#7 heather

heather

• 1,936 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 12:37 AM

It's just a Macheist limitation. Moleskine codes are full-price codes.

Check out our Knowledgebase | View our User Manuals here: Mac or Windows or iOS or Android | Check out the Getting Started Guide | Still need help? Submit a support request here.

#8 psionmark

psionmark

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 03:10 PM

Already been covered here but just to confirm that yes, it works fine for existing premium subscribers. My next payment date is September, 2014 :)

#9 GrumpyMonkey

GrumpyMonkey

• Title: 不機嫌な猿
  • Group: Evernote Evangelist
  • 10,213 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 03:12 PM

[quote name='psionmark' timestamp='1350573045' post='164388']
Already been covered here but just to confirm that yes, it works fine for existing premium subscribers. My next payment date is September, 2014 :)
[/quote]

Too bad the world ends in 2012. You've overpaid!

#10 Timmy1025

Timmy1025

• Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 02:23 PM

So, how many codes can be used for the same account? I want to upgrade from a free account buying as many as these as possible.

Thanks

#11 psionmark

psionmark

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 02:27 PM

Too bad the world ends in 2012. You've overpaid!

Damn! I completely forgot about that! Can I get a refund?

:)

#12 heather

heather

• 1,936 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 04:22 PM

We've removed the limitation for the second code for people who have purchased two. Thanks for making this such a successful promotion!

#13 ENhp

ENhp

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 05:15 PM

MacHeist has a new bundle and Evernote Premium for 15 months is one of the bundled apps.

It's $29 and if you already have Premium, you can add it to your existing account at http://evernote.com/partner/retail/

For adding it, you just put in the code that MacHeist sends you and it's added onto your existing time.

Here's info for the full lineup of apps and games:
http://macheist.com/bundle/t/615964 (my referral link - i get a cleaning app for referring people)

http://macheist.com/ (non referral link)

Tons of games, but Scrivener and Disk Tools Pro are great for work justification.

25% goes to a charity of your choice.

Enjoy!

#14 Timmy1025

Timmy1025

• Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 05:53 PM

We've removed the limitation for the second code for people who have purchased two. Thanks for making this such a successful promotion!

How many in total can be redeemed? Please, let me know! Thanks!

#15 brentbs

brentbs

• Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 06:33 PM

Hey all, I just purchased this promo and I can't seem to find the place to put in the promo codes, any advice?
Thanks!! :)

#16 BurgersNFries

BurgersNFries

• Title: Moderator
  • 12,159 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 06:38 PM

Hey all, I just purchased this promo and I can't seem to find the place to put in the promo codes, any advice?
Thanks!! :)

Did you read the post two above yours???
I'm not affiliated with Evernote. Evernote is an integral part of my life.

Submit support requests toward the bottom of the help/support page here. If you do not receive an auto reply email with a case #, it did NOT get submitted. Premium users will receive a reply within one business day, California time. Free users receive a reply as time permits.

#17 BurgersNFries

BurgersNFries

• 12,159 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 06:46 PM

Psionmark, I've repped all your posts in this thread. Thank you SO MUCH for the info on this as well as Heather (for additional info & allowing two purchases) as well as ENhp for the links. Although I'm PC, I bought two of these bundles. Buying two bundles gives you premium for 2 1/2 years for $58 USD - only a bit over a normally priced year subscription. My EN premium subscription is now good until... (drum roll please...)

September...

2015!!!

Thanks to MacHeist/Evernote & everyone else involved in this promotion!

Submit support requests toward the bottom of the help/support page here. If you do not receive an auto reply email with a case #, it did NOT get submitted. Premium users will receive a reply within one business day, California time. Free users receive a reply as time permits.

#18 BurgersNFries

BurgersNFries

• 12,159 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 06:54 PM

Oh, and...I shamefully have to admit, that getting all caught up in the big Evernote savings that I failed to mention 25% of your purchase goes to charity (as ENhp pointed out in his post above). You can select one of ~10 offered or have it equally distributed between them. And in my haste to get my super EN savings, I didn't even screen cap the options. I just elected to go with the default option of dividing it between the 10. (head bowed in shame).

#19 psionmark

psionmark

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 01:41 PM

Psionmark, I've repped all your posts in this thread. Thank you SO MUCH for the info on this as well as Heather (for additional info & allowing two purchases) as well as ENhp for the links. Although I'm PC, I bought two of these bundles. Buying two bundles gives you premium for 2 1/2 years for $58 USD - only a bit over a normally priced year subscription. My EN premium subscription is now good until... (drum roll please...)

September...

2015!!!

Thanks to MacHeist/Evernote & everyone else involved in this promotion!

:)

I might actually go get another given they've removed the limits :)

Good deal, isn't it?

#20 JonnyBoy

JonnyBoy

• Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 01:51 PM

Do you have to put your name and email for the 2nd and 3rd copy or can you give the bundle as a gift to someone else (with their name and email) while retaining the Evernote coupon? It seems a shame to waste the extra copy of the software bundle

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Clip to Evernote