Welcome! You're currently a Guest.

If you'd like to join in the Discussion, or access additional features in our forums, please sign in with your Evernote Account here. Have an Evernote Account but forgot your password? Reset it! Don't have an account yet? Create One! You'll need to set your Display Name before your first post.

Photo
Windows

Help! How to copy and paste an attachment from a note to a different note

copy and pase attachment evernote

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 teacher13

teacher13

• Pip
  • Title: Member
  • Group: Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 12:37 PM

I am using Windows Vista.

I have an attachment (word document) in one of my notes that I would like to also place in a different note. I have tried just copying and pasting the attachment, but then it just shows up as a image.

I have also tried dragging and dropping this attachment into the note, but it only goes into the "notebook" not the specific note I want.

Let me know if you know how to copy and past an attachment from one note to another note easily.

Thank you!

#2 GaryLKing

GaryLKing

• PipPipPipPip
  • Title: Shepherd
  • Group: Members
  • 184 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 11:30 PM

Teacher,

Cutting and pasting works for me. If nothing else, you can drag it to the desktop and back into the second note or merge the notes if there's not too much that you would need to delete.

Windows 7
Evernote 4.5.9.7407

Regards,
Gary

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Windows, copy and pase attachment, evernote

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Clip to Evernote