(Archived) converting onenote files to evernote - without onenote

hi,

i just got a mac and was sad to discover that microsoft office for mac doesn't include one note - until i found evernote, which is awesome. however, i would really like to convert my one note files to evernote so i could continue to use them. all of the forums i've read on this topic involve having evernote AND one note on the same computer, or running windows and mac parallel to one another - i can do neither. is there any way to even read my files so i can just copy and paste them into evernote?

thanks so much!

Unfortunately the Onenote file format is proprietary to Onenote, so there isn't even a file *viewer* for them outside of OneNote.

If you can get access to a Windows Machine that has OneNote, and can get your files onto that machine, you can import them into Evernote, and convert them, and you're all set.

• Level 5*

Unfortunately the Onenote file format is proprietary to Onenote, so there isn't even a file *viewer* for them outside of OneNote.

If you can get access to a Windows Machine that has OneNote, and can get your files onto that machine, you can import them into Evernote, and convert them, and you're all set.

Or, you could use Bootcamp.

• 1 month later...

Archived