Welcome! You're currently a Guest.

If you'd like to join in the Discussion, or access additional features in our forums, please sign in with your Evernote Account here. Have an Evernote Account but forgot your password? Reset it! Don't have an account yet? Create One! You'll need to set your Display Name before your first post.

Photo

Blackberry 10 Up and Coming

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 metroside

metroside

• PipPipPipPip
  • Title: Shepherd
  • Group: Members
  • 159 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 12:27 PM

With Blackberry 10 being released in the first quarter of 2013 can any hints be dropped if Evernote will be releasing a version of the app for the new platform?

Twitter: @richramo
Premium EN User

#2 DigitalScribe

DigitalScribe

• Pip
  • Title: Member
  • 11 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 10:09 PM

Hello, I've just upgraded to a Premium user specifically to encourage the development of a stellar BB10 app. I've used the apps on Android and Windows devices, I'm quite pleased with them - there needs to be a similar app for BB10, which is the device I'll always be using to get real work done. Blackberry users are likely Premium-type users, so show us some love and develop a great app by or soon after the launch! At least port the Android app in the meantime if you can. I will only be renewing my Premium account if I'm able to use Evernote as my go-to productivity app on BB10.

#3 Silber

Silber

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 07:37 AM

DigitalScribe already said a few important things. I use evernote on a daily basis, I love evernote on my iPad and I loved it on my iPhone but I'm very disappointed that there is no app for Evernote on BB10.

#4 heather

heather

• Title: Support Maven
  • Group: Evernote Employee
  • 1,936 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 03:34 PM

The "Remember" app on the BB10 is the built-in Evernote app for Blackberry.

Check out our Knowledgebase | View our User Manuals here: Mac or Windows or iOS or Android | Check out the Getting Started Guide | Still need help? Submit a support request here.

#5 Silber

Silber

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 03:39 PM

If it would support text formating and attachments I would love it - since it doesn't it's no help for me sry.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Clip to Evernote