(Archived) Note Conflict

No client. stupidly asking a question. If you cannot answer it yourself, please send me to someone who can.

I do not have the time to sit here and bat back and forth with idioic comments. Do you know what causes

and Evernote to "conflict" and not upload?

Thanks... I now have 3 posts left

No client. stupidly asking a question. If you cannot answer it yourself, please send me to someone who can.

I do not have the time to sit here and bat back and forth with idioic comments. Do you know what causes

and Evernote to "conflict" and not upload?

Thanks... I now have 3 posts left

Wow...rude much? FYI, Owyn is a very knowledgeable and respected member of the EN message board community. His question is a valid one.

And, BTW, if you're using EN, you *are* using a client.

If you are referring to "Conflicting Notes" it means that you made concurrent changes to the same note on different clients. Evernote could not resolve which version is valid during a client sync. One copy will stay where it was. The other copy will be in a "Conflicting Notes" notebook.

IIRC the exact handling can vary a bit by client.

See: https://support.evernote.com/ics/support/KBAnswer.asp?questionID=562

• 9 months later...

I routinely get "note conflicts" using solely the Android client. It's very annoying since I don't see how I could be working on "different" versions of a note when I only use the single client.

Why does it think there is a conflict? Don't the notes have revision ID or some such?

Are there any tricks to preventing it from happening?

Is there any way to reconcile them after Evernote has duplicated them?

Thanks.

Archived