Welcome! You're currently a Guest.

If you'd like to join in the Discussion, or access additional features in our forums, please sign in with your Evernote Account here. Have an Evernote Account but forgot your password? Reset it! Don't have an account yet? Create One! You'll need to set your Display Name before your first post.

Photo
Web

Can I use full justify on the web client?

margins justification text evernote

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 JEver

JEver

• Pip
  • Title: Member
  • Group: Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 03:43 AM

Hi. I really like using the web client over the Windows full client application. The only thing that I use the full client for is the full justify (ie left and right justify). Is it possible to do this on the web client? Or the mobile (iOS or Android) client? If so, how do I do it?

#2 Owyn

Owyn

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Title: Evernote Geek
  • Group: Members
  • 3,618 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 08:30 AM

I have not seen that edit option in any other client. The Evernote Windows client has a long record of being first out of the gate with UI features.

PS: I am a frequent user of both the Web and Windows clients. The Web client is certainly usable, particularly in cases where the local client is not available, e.g. Linux host OS, working on shared computer, working in a Virtual Machine, etc.. The Windows client however is my go to client when I need to do database maintenance. Features like the configurable List View, Assign Tags, etc. have a huge impact on productivity.
EVERNOTE: Getting Started | Support Page | Knowledge Base | Support Requests

Premium User
Ubuntu 12.04/10.04 + various other Linux distro (Web client & VirtualBox XP SP3 ENW)
Windows 7 SP1 & XP SP3 (EN 4.5.8.7356)
iPod Touch 2G (iOS 4.2.1, EN 4.1.9) / Blackberry Playbook (OS 2.0.1, EN 1.3)
Latest stable browsers & clippers(Chrome(default), Firefox, IE8/9)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: web, margins, justification, text, evernote

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Clip to Evernote