(Archived) Photo Thumbnails

Neo74

Hello, I make a note on the computer and then synchronize the android mobile only shows me the list with the title.

No image appears on the list until you edit the note from your mobile.

I wanted to see if there is any way to show me all images of all the notes.

Thank you.

• Level 5*

Hi and welcome to the Forums - What are you saving in your notes? If this notebook is not set up on your mobile for "offline searching", then only the header information is downloaded to the database so you can search for the note. If you open it to edit, only then is the full content downloaded, hence the appearance of the picture. Which might disappear again if you clear Evernote's cache on your mobile.

Hello, i have coocking recipes. I have configurate the android with "offline searching".

The notes have a litte photo 250x250, and the text.

I think it would be nice to have an option to download all the notes.

It would be nice to have some kind of template for recipes and classify them.

Sorry for my English.

• Level 5*

If you have your android set up for offline searching, then the notes should be downloaded to the local client. If you have a lot of notes this can take some time, especially over a mobile connection. If you don't have many notes, or you're connected by wifi, I suggest you share a note and raise a support ticket - maybe Evernote can take a look at the note and suggest why you don't see the thumbnails.

• Level 5*

I was thinking that you could share a note from your desktop - right-click, share and 'copy note URL' then cut and paste the URL into your support ticket - that gives a tech a quick look at the sort of information you're saving and may help with any suggestions. Only my opinion though.

Archived