Welcome! You're currently a Guest.

If you'd like to join in the Discussion, or access additional features in our forums, please sign in with your Evernote Account here. Have an Evernote Account but forgot your password? Reset it! Don't have an account yet? Create One! You'll need to set your Display Name before your first post.

Photo
Other

Evernote Hello on PC

installation getting started pc hello

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 scscsc

scscsc

• Pip
  • Title: Member
  • Group: Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 10:31 PM

I have been snapping photos of business cards for years using the regular EverNote client... it would be great if I can point Hello at the notebook with all of these photos and have it process them for data extraction.  I no longer have any of the cards - that is the whole point - and it would not be fun to print them just so I can snap a picture with Hello.

#22 fredhammersmith

fredhammersmith

• Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 11:46 AM

I used to scan business cards and put them in one of my Evernote notebooks.

Just discovered Hello, this is marvelous.

Looking forward for the PC client, because editing the info in a tiny iPhone screen is getting difficult.

#23 Triumph114

Triumph114

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 02:19 PM

Will it be possible at least to edit data using Evernote PC ?

#24 Triumph114

Triumph114

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 07 March 2014 - 09:08 AM

No news or even informations ?

#25 ScottLougheed

ScottLougheed

• Title: Unintelligentsia
  • Group: Evernote Evangelist
  • 892 posts

Posted 07 March 2014 - 12:53 PM

I think the new business card scanning and linked-in integration to the Evernote for iOS app is a step towards more robust contact tracking:

http://blog.evernote...nning-and-more/

Granted this feature is still very new but it shows some serious promise. Notes created this way are editable on Evernote for Mac (and presumably Windows).

NEED HELP? OPEN A SUPPORT TICKET

Monday-Friday during business hours, pacific time. || Premium members get a priority response, but all tickets will be addressed

If you do not receive an auto reply email with a case #, it did NOT get submitted

I am NOT affiliated with Evernote. My opinions and my statements are my own.

#26 Koolfeet

Koolfeet

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 March 2014 - 01:01 AM

+1 to editing information from Hello on PC

Thanks and keep up the great work!

#27 doneill11

doneill11

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 March 2014 - 04:37 PM

Any progress on making Hello more interchangeable with PC/Macbook?  I use both and often make calls while at my computer. It would be great if those notes could be integrated into the Hello features.

I saw some great suggestions and one post suggesting evernote was looking more at this, but that was from 2012.  Where are we now?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: other, installation, getting started, pc, hello

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Clip to Evernote