EverSHARED: Free Public Notebook Aggregation/ Distribution Service

See below for reference. EverSHARED is now JoinThisNotebook due to Evernote's request that apps/ projects refrain from using 'Ever' in their titles. We've also committed to Postach.io -- JoinThisNotebook.com.

----

Hey Folks! Some of you may have heard about EverSHARED, a 'tool' that I created to satisfy my appetite for shared notebooks and their interesting content - some of you have interesting stuff that you don't know you are sharing - check your settings!

Anyway, I wanted to make you all aware of this FREE service where you 1) submit a shared notebook, and 2) your twitter handle, and the notebooks get listed here - www.EverSHARED.com, a shared notebook itself that you can link and select the shared notebooks that you want to view. The final step are your notes streaming through our @EverSHARED Twitter account for your retweeting or to simply help others find your content.

This is just one of the concepts that I am working on to shape Evernote for marketers, or anyone that likes interesting content and wants to share it. 'Interesting is Relative.' (Please visit EverSHARED.com for disclaimer)

Thanks!

Lindsey

• Level 5*

Hey Folks! Some of you may have heard about EverSHARED, a 'tool' that I created to satisfy my appetite for shared notebooks and their interesting content - some of you have interesting stuff that you don't know you are sharing - check your settings!

Anyway, I wanted to make you all aware of this FREE service where you 1) submit a shared notebook, and 2) your twitter handle, and the notebooks get listed here - www.EverSHARED.com, a shared notebook itself that you can link and select the shared notebooks that you want to view. The final step are your notes streaming through our @EverSHARED Twitter account for your retweeting or to simply help others find your content.

This is just one of the concepts that I am working on to shape Evernote for marketers, or anyone that likes interesting content and wants to share it. 'Interesting is Relative.' (Please visit EverSHARED.com for disclaimer)

Thanks!

Lindsey

This is a great idea Lindsey. Thanks!

• 1 month later...

Hi Lindsey, May I ask you where should I post the link for my shared notebook and if one needs a twitter account to do so? I use other social platforms, but this shared notebook will be part of a web art project I am building. The notebook will be in fact, one side of the project. Thanks, Carla

• Level 5*

Hi Lindsey, May I ask you where should I post the link for my shared notebook and if one needs a twitter account to do so? I use other social platforms, but this shared notebook will be part of a web art project I am building. The notebook will be in fact, one side of the project. Thanks, Carla

Hi. If you post a link here, I'll put it on my site (http://www.princeton.edu/~cmayo/sharednotebooks.html) as well.

• 3 months later...

Hi Lindsey,

Ah, that works and I have joined the notebook.

I am probably not the best person to offer support yet! Whilst using Evernote since January this year, I still consider myself a newbie, with lots to learn. Plus time is not a big commodity in my life at the moment! But if I can help in any way simply let me know.

Best regards

Chris

• 7 months later...

Hi CarlaInBlue and C6REW,

Without knowing Lindsey's effort, I was creating a website for the same purpose. You can find it on FindSharedNotebooks.com. It is not so well integraded in Evernote as Lindsey's site, but it wil give you the opportunity to share notebooks to the internet.

Greetings,

Frank

Edit:forgot to post my name

Frank - I love it! I added Join This Notebook to Postach.io a few days ago but I love your categories and broken link options. Please do let me know if I can help in any way. I will be submitting!

Hi CarlaInBlue and C6REW,

Without knowing Lindsey's effort, I was creating a website for the same purpose. You can find it on FindSharedNotebooks.com. It is not so well integraded in Evernote as Lindsey's site, but it wil give you the opportunity to share notebooks to the internet.

Greetings,

Frank

Edit:forgot to post my name

Hi Lindsey,

Thank you for your compliment. I think that I don't need any help right now, except of course that I want everyone to share great shared notebooks. I will keep your offer in mind. It took me a while to built it like I wanted it to be, but time (and hopefully users) will tell what's missing.

Greetings,

Frank

Archived