Welcome! You're currently a Guest.

If you'd like to join in the Discussion, or access additional features in our forums, please sign in with your Evernote Account here. Have an Evernote Account but forgot your password? Reset it! Don't have an account yet? Create One! You'll need to set your Display Name before your first post.

Photo

REQUEST: Assign a due date to each to-do item

request due date date to-do checklist calendar gtasks google calendar

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Jonathan Tjioe

Jonathan Tjioe

• Pip
  • Title: Member
  • Group: Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 05:10 PM

I would like to request a feature to assign due dates to each to-do (checklist) item and also to each note, just like in Google Tasks. I would also like these due dates to plugin to google calendar. In my opinion, this is the only feature that I think is lacking in evernote - the ability to assign due dates and have it integrate with my google calendar. Thanks!

#2 jefito

jefito

• Title: Evangelist / Moderator
  • Group: Evernote Evangelist
  • 10,786 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 05:45 PM

Don't think that that's going to happen any time soon (we are still waiting on the promised note due date field), but good luck anyways.
~Jeff
EVERNOTE: Getting Started | Support Page | Knowledge Base | Support Requests | Best Practices for submitting a support request
If someone helped you, or you like or agree with someone's post, let them (and us) know by clicking their post's "Like" button.

#3 tpc

tpc

• Pip
  • Title: Member
  • Group: Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 06:53 PM

I created a Google App Script a few months back that allows you to send notes from Evernote (any client iOS, Android, Windows, OS X) to your Google Calendar. Its open source so there's nothing to pay for or subscribe to.  Completely free.  I explain how you set it up here www.mydevbox.com/add-evernote-gtd-tasks-to-google-calendar-for-easy-reminders

It doesn't handle tasks with due dates but that is in interesting idea. I believe that would be something easily accomplished with the GAS integration.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: request, due date, date, to-do, checklist, calendar, gtasks, google calendar

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Clip to Evernote