I have two work-arounds to have the notes display under such a tag:
- Open the note, remove the tag, re-type it, close the note
- Temporarily rename the tag and then rename it back
Has anyone experienced this issue? Evernote Support says they don't support Evernote AppleScript-related issues.
Anyone know how I can write an AppleScript to rename all Evernote tags automatically and then back?
In the interest of full disclosure, here's the workflow:
- I drop a file into a folder that Hazel watches for new PDF/DOC/HTML/TXT files
- Hazel sends it to my Evernote import script
- AppleScript does the following:
- Convert all other file types to PDF
- Create the Evernote note with or without a pre-determined title (without uses the filename)
- Convert any existing OpenMeta tags to Evernote tags (This helps me get away from Yep to Evernote)
- OR Tag the PDF based on the filename using a list of pre-determined tags
- Trash the original
- Issue mainly happens with PDFs as original source file because I predominantly import PDFs
- It doesn't always happen
- It seems to only happen to certain tags, but not exclusively
- It's not repeatable with the same file. If I delete the note, import it again, the note displays under the tag filter properly.