Welcome! You're currently a Guest.

If you'd like to join in the Discussion, or access additional features in our forums, please sign in with your Evernote Account here. Have an Evernote Account but forgot your password? Reset it! Don't have an account yet? Create One! You'll need to set your Display Name before your first post.

Photo
iOS

Unable to play back on iPad audio notes created in iPad

audio note ipad evernote

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 blacca

blacca

• Pip
  • Title: Member
  • Group: Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 02:23 AM

I have audio notes created using Evernote on my iPad, but am unable to play them back on the iPad. I get the following message: "Evernote could not open this attachment on your device. This type of file may not be supported."
I am, however, able to play the audio note in Evernote on the web. Help please. :unsure:

#2 TonnyVS

TonnyVS

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 08:13 PM

I have the same problem, so you're not alone! Hope there's someone who can help us....

#3 Phil Dean

Phil Dean

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Title: British Food Lover
  • 464 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 08:27 PM

Thanks for the info, I have created an internal bug to see what the developers have to say on this. Thanks for reporting. So basically you created an audio note on your iPad saved the note then tried to play the audio note back on your iPad. What version of Evernote are you using and what OS do you have on your IOS devices
Check out our Knowledgebase.
View our User Manuals here: Mac or
Windows
Check out the Getting Started Guide
Still need help? Submit a support request here.

#4 blacca

blacca

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 03:49 AM

Correct. I created an audio note on my iPad, saved the note then tried to play the audio note back on my iPad. I have version 4.2.0

#5 TonnyVS

TonnyVS

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 May 2012 - 07:58 PM

Hello, i use iOs 5.1.1. I took à record,with my Samsung ace through evernote and at firstmi could play it Back on my IPad. Latermevery record blokkend and gave THE same note als mr. Blacca. Sorry, i have no knowledge of IT and i'm Dutch, so my english is not very good.
Greetings, Tonny.

#6 atuttle

atuttle

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 01:07 PM

I am having the same problem. I recorded an audio clip on my iPad and I can't play it back on my iPad. I can play it back on my Motorola Razr Maxx.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Clip to Evernote