Welcome! You're currently a Guest.

If you'd like to join in the Discussion, or access additional features in our forums, please sign in with your Evernote Account here. Have an Evernote Account but forgot your password? Reset it! Don't have an account yet? Create One! You'll need to set your Display Name before your first post.

Photo
iOS

HOWTO: Change fonts in Word documents on iPad

evernote

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Rick Hess

Rick Hess

• Pip
  • Title: Member
  • Group: Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 01:01 PM

Just downloaded Evernote last evening, so I'm pathetically new. Several friends have raved about it, so I'm in!
A quick Q - created a Microsoft Doc on my MacBook Pro and wanted to present it off my iPad, rather than off paper. Synced perfectly with the iPad, but text looks a bit small. I can increase the font size in Evernote easily on the laptop - and then after syncing it's better on the iPad. But can I change the font size (and other text tweaks - color, bold, etc.), directly on the iPad?

Again - very new here - probably missing something obvious.

Thanks much for any help!

Rick

#2 GrumpyMonkey

GrumpyMonkey

• Title: 不機嫌な猿
  • Group: Evernote Evangelist
  • 10,182 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 01:24 PM

Just downloaded Evernote last evening, so I'm pathetically new. Several friends have raved about it, so I'm in!
A quick Q - created a Microsoft Doc on my MacBook Pro and wanted to present it off my iPad, rather than off paper. Synced perfectly with the iPad, but text looks a bit small. I can increase the font size in Evernote easily on the laptop - and then after syncing it's better on the iPad. But can I change the font size (and other text tweaks - color, bold, etc.), directly on the iPad?

Again - very new here - probably missing something obvious.

Thanks much for any help!

Rick

Hi Rick. Welcome to the forums! The short answer to your question is "no."

1. Evernote can store any file type, but it only indexes a few for searches, and Word is not one of these. I recommend uploading PDFs.
2. If you are doing presentations on the iPad, I recommend Keynote.
3. The iPad version of Evernote lacks the ability to change font or text size. We are hoping this is a feature that will come to the platform.

Glad to hear you are getting some use out of it so far!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Clip to Evernote