Welcome! You're currently a Guest.

If you'd like to join in the Discussion, or access additional features in our forums, please sign in with your Evernote Account here. Have an Evernote Account but forgot your password? Reset it! Don't have an account yet? Create One! You'll need to set your Display Name before your first post.

Photo

Wanted: Evernote IOS Beta Testers (+Food, Hello, Skitch and Penultimate)

beta

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
136 replies to this topic

#1 gbarry

gbarry

• Title: Admin in Residence
  • Group: Evernote Employee
  • 2,803 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 08:39 PM

Folks,

We're doing another push for beta testers of our IOS product lines. We have a great team of beta testers at the moment, but are set to expand the beta program beyond just the core Evernote client. We're looking for users to help us test and provide feedback on Food, Hello, Skitch and Penultimate.

Beta testers will be able to select multiple betas for participation, so if you're interested, please let us know which specific products you would like to test (Evernote, Skitch, Hello, and Food).

To participate in our IOS beta program, we have a few requirements that I'll delineate below. If you have any questions, feel free to respond below or PM me direct.

----------------------------------

Hardware & OS
To test the newest versions of our products, users must have current hardware and software, either 3GS/iPad1 or above and be running IOS4 or above. For Hello, Food, and Skitch, users must be using IOS5.

Rollouts & Testing
Evernote IOS beta updates tend to be released every 2 weeks, with shorter or longer periods possible between iterations. We’re dependent on our users to thoroughly beta-test our products prior to release. Users in the beta program are encouraged to reply via our discussion forums or by email during the beta period.

Beta Agreement
All Evernote IOS beta testers must agree to the conditions in our Beta Agreement, provided via email to the interested user.

Check out our Knowledgebase. View our User Manuals here: Mac or Windows. Check out the Getting Started Guide. Still need help? Submit a support request here.

#2 Angry Simian

Angry Simian

• Pip
  • Title: Member
  • Group: Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 03:18 AM

I'd be willing to participate in the Beta Program for all Apps listed. I manage the IT Security Department at my place of work and we test all popular mobile devices so I always have access to the latest Apple iPhones and iPads.

In addition, I've been an Evernote member since June 8th, 2008 (16 days before public beta release). That's my own little badge of honor I tote around. ;)

#3 Juli

Juli

• Pip
  • 41 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 01:16 AM

I'd be willing to participate in the beta program for Evernote, Food and Skitch. I have an iPod touch of the latest generation running the latest stable iOS.

#4 tracikaya

tracikaya

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 03:40 PM

I would LOVE to be on the beta test group for Evernote. As a detail-oriented (anal) daily task manager who is responsible for many on-going projects as well as daily life in between, I latched onto Evernote after testing other programs that fall short of my expectations. I have just started using Evernote (about 2 months ago) with my iPhone (latest version) and I have created a system within Evernote that allows for daily task management (NOT project management). I feel as though Evernote missed the boat on this endeavor and users are compensating for it by creating a system (clunky at best) within a system to make it work. Would love to share these ideas with your team.

Keep me in mind...!

#5 agelwicks

agelwicks

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 04:28 PM

I'd love to be one of the beta testers for the iOS apps. I work with Evernote for anywhere from 4-8 hours a day across PC, iPhone 4, and iPad 2. As a sales engineer and solution consultant with a long history of application development design and usability testing, seeing where the Evernote solutions could go to continue their success would be an endeavor I'd happily participate in.

#6 davidwilkinson007

davidwilkinson007

• Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 01:29 PM

I'd be willing also to participate in the beta program for Evernote. I have an iPod touch 4G running iOS 5.1

#7 johnwin

johnwin

• Pip
  • 38 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 02:35 PM

I'd love to join the beta testing for Evernote, Skitch and Food.

I have iPhone 4 running IOS5.1

#8 Rob71

Rob71

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 04:25 PM

I would be interest in participating in beta testing for Evernote and Skitch. I use it primarily on the iPhone 4 and iPad 2 (both running iOS 5.1).

#9 HarperMind

HarperMind

• Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 07:43 PM

I have an ipad 2, ipad 3, iphone 4 and iphone 4s. Would love to be involved.

#10 gbarry

gbarry

• Title: Admin in Residence
  • Group: Evernote Employee
  • 2,803 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 07:50 PM

Thanks to all of you who have responded! You'll be receiving introductory emails to our beta program by the end of the week. (Apologies! We'll have these out early next week).

Check out our Knowledgebase. View our User Manuals here: Mac or Windows. Check out the Getting Started Guide. Still need help? Submit a support request here.

#11 SF5

SF5

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 04:37 AM

I'm willing to be a part of the beta program. I have an iPhone 4.

#12 TrainsRus

TrainsRus

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 11:51 AM

I'm willing and interested to beta test Evernote on IOS. I have an iPad[3] and use Evernote on several devices.

#13 BKandt

BKandt

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 03:41 PM

I would gladly be a beta tester for iOS devices. I have an iPhone4s and an iPad 2 that are running the latest software update (iOS5.1). I regularly use Evernote on my iPhone for task management and to "remember everything". I am a college student and I am quickly making Evernote an integral part of my life. I would like to test Evernote, Skitch, Hello, Food and anything else coming down the chute.

Thanks for the opportunity!

#14 rmw1

rmw1

• Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 06:11 PM

I would be interested...Evernote and Hello...IPHONE 4 IOS5.1

#15 Rjez

Rjez

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 09:07 PM

I finally registered so I could reply to this post. iPad2 IOS5.1 and iTouch IOS? (not with me today).

#16 munishp

munishp

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 12:40 PM

Hi,

Would love to help on the beta. I have iPhone 4s and Ipad 4g to trial evernote on. Would like to help with any of the other apps too.

thanks

Munishp

#17 LarryJay

LarryJay

• Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 05:35 PM

I'd like to be a tester. I've done betas before. I use iPad, iPod Touch, MacBook pro and an iMac. All with the latest version software. However the iMac runs SL. Just getting started with Evernote and love it so far.

#18 UncleKyle

UncleKyle

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 07:56 PM

I would be willing to be a beta tester, I already do it with the OSX software. I have an iPhone 4S and an iPad 2. Thanks!

#19 syntaxfree

syntaxfree

• Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 03:53 PM

Hi.

Is it possible to participate in the beta program for Hello, Food and Skitch but not Evernote itself?

I'm in the beta track for the Mac client -- where the betas are very ironed out already -- but Evernote for iOS already has some kinks (for one, accelerometer when taking pictures misreads so I get sideway images, 2003-style; some random crashes as well) and I really can't afford more random behavior on the go.

I do use Food quite a bit, and haven't used Hello much because the whole workflow is a bit awkward for me (maybe my fault, as in being socially awkward). I'd love to see those in the works, even if they're more unstable -- I mean, it's ok to see an app crash if you're sitting down in a restaurant. I'm on a non-jailbroken iPhone 4S with the latest OS update.

(Does it help mentioning I'm a premium user or does that make me look like a snobbish buffoon?)

#20 Itchster

Itchster

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 04:22 PM

I would be interested to take part in Beta's for Food, i've been using it to keep track of recipes I have no quite "perfected" yet, commenting and taking pictures of each go.

I have a iPhone 4s on iOS5 and a iPad 2 on iOS 5

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Clip to Evernote