Welcome! You're currently a Guest.

If you'd like to join in the Discussion, or access additional features in our forums, please sign in with your Evernote Account here. Have an Evernote Account but forgot your password? Reset it! Don't have an account yet? Create One! You'll need to set your Display Name before your first post.

Photo

skitch pdf annotation

skitch

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 d1srupt1on

d1srupt1on

• Pip
  • Title: Member
  • Group: Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 10:20 PM

I would just like to ask when full pdf annotation capability might be available? I know people have asked this before but it seems like it has just been put on the back burner. This would be a powerful tool for many different disciplines, especially for schools and academia. I feel like this deserves more attention than it is getting or maybe there is a technical reason for the delay...anyways thanks for your time.

#2 RedBikeLeader

RedBikeLeader

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 11:28 PM

I agree!

#3 sackett

sackett

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 01:27 PM

Please keep this option at the top of the developer's concerns! Thanks!

#4 mrtoner

mrtoner

• Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 12:41 AM

Single-page PDF annotation is available in Skitch 1 for Mac. Removed from Skitch 2.

#5 black.rhino

black.rhino

• PipPipPip
  • Title: Bushwhacker
  • 102 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 03:05 PM

While I was shot down a few months ago in the forums for requesting PDF annotation functionality from evernote, I'll add my voice to this request, as it suits skitch more than the evernote main app. It fits with the point and grunt mentality and applies it to one of the most common documents we encounter.

BlackBerry 10

Feature Requests

#6 pendolino

pendolino

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Title: Browncoat
  • 227 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 05:55 AM

would be great if Skitch could handle PDF docs for minor editing or at least import as an image, etc without having to convert that PDF first.

#7 klang

klang

• Title: Alliance Lackey
  • Group: Evernote Employee
  • 65 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 05:07 PM

We know lots of people want to open, annotate and output PDFs. Support for PDF is on the front burner and the gas is turned up full.
  • RDA likes this

#8 jjsl242

jjsl242

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 04:45 AM

How's it coming?

There really aren't any good android apps that handle handwriting well, can annotate pdfs well, AND have a decent ui with backups and compatibility, so i have high hopes for evernote/ skitch.

#9 klang

klang

• Title: Alliance Lackey
  • Group: Evernote Employee
  • 65 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 07:22 PM

As a general comment, if you're super-eager to see and use upcoming features, watch for betas that we post in the forums — As always, the more beta feedback, the more we can tweak to fit your needs and build a better app for everyone.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: skitch

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Clip to Evernote